View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 14th, 2018, 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Do you have hope? 
Junior Varsity

Post Do you have hope?
With a good win over a perennial contender and a division in turmoil, how do you feel about the season moving forward?

September 24th, 2018, 12:47 am
Junior Varsity

Post Re: Do you have hope?
I don't have hope, yet. Show me a win against the Cowgirls.

September 24th, 2018, 6:30 pm
RIP Killer

millam21 wrote:
With a good win over a perennial contender and a division in turmoil, how do you feel about the season moving forward?

Yes I have hope, that is part of being a Lions fan. First, they had a good performance. Second, look at how bad the Vikes and Pack looked this weekend and I don't believe in the Bears.

If the OL continues to play like they did against the Pats and the run game is there, good things should happen.

September 25th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Junior Varsity

I'll agree with devil dog, beat a weak cowboys team on the road and I'll be back I'm. These "should win" games are always the most frightening

September 25th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Team MVP

After watching the Pats for years start slow and have average personnel turn in good defensive performances, of course, I have hope. The first two weeks were tough to watch, but having played for a soccer coach that stressed conditioning in the offseason, I had a feeling they'd start slow. It takes wearing down to build up endurance. I kept watching twitter during the game and everyone kept talking about not settling for FG's, yet I saw the team get stronger as the game went on, while Pats seemed to tire. We'll see if that continues as the season goes on.

September 25th, 2018, 3:49 pm
Veteran NFL Head Coach

The Cowboys will be a new perhaps more difficult challenge than the short handed Patriots. The Lions OL went from awful to subpar to amazing in 3 weeks. The Cowboys have better personnel in there front 7 than the Pats and a better developed punishing running game. The Boys running game figures to be a mismatch with the Lions biggest weakness. The Cowboys have maybe even worse receiving threats than the Patriots brought with them which could allow the Lions to overload vs the run but also have a mobile QB. This game looks better than it did a week ago and I would even say I expect the Lions to win but by no means a gimme.

September 26th, 2018, 9:26 pm
NFL Team Captain

Hope the Lions can continue to be effective offensively, in both facets, running as well as the pass game. I believe the defensive side could be more of a roller coaster. That being said, sure, I have high hopes they can compete for the division title. But more importantly, I have belief in the direction of the team under the new leadership.

September 28th, 2018, 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]