View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 20th, 2018, 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Lions vs. Pats 
RIP Killer

Post Lions vs. Pats
Didn't see that performance coming. Gotta give Patricia credit for that win against his old team/mentor on national TV. Clobbered the Pats and even had a 100-yard rusher.

Well done Lions!

September 24th, 2018, 11:28 am
Profile WWW
National Champion

Post Re: Lions vs. Pats
It was a good game. First game in a long time I sat through and watched until the end.

Kerryon Johnson is for real. I loved the one two punch with him and Blount. Blount's yards per carry weren't great on paper, but I think that the 32 carries between the two were perfect and help seal the win. And other than a few penalties the O-line was pretty good.

Also, how about that Eli Harold? What a signing. And his sacks weren't just good on paper, he made plays and got stops when they mattered!

I wish we had gotten into the end zone more, but Prater's 4 field goals were part of putting New England away.

September 24th, 2018, 12:02 pm
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Post Re: Lions vs. Pats
It was a stunning performance in that they dominated the game from start to finish. They even showed resilience bouncing back after the Stafford INT that turned into a Patriots TD drive. How could they pull off such a 180? Maybe they stopped feeling bad for themselves, maybe Patricia had a lot of answers for them knowing the opponent, and it also helped that New England was short handed. Regardless it was impressive and finally a glimpse of perhaps the identity that Bob Quinn wants his teams to have. Suddenly the schedule doesnt look so difficult anymore but it was just one step in erasing the poor start to the season.

September 26th, 2018, 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]