View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 20th, 2018, 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 NFL.com's Lions depth chart 
RIP Killer

Post NFL.com's Lions depth chart
http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/DET

NFL.com's depth chart calls Paul Smith a RB and not a FB. Am I missing something?

I don't see why the put all the URFAs on there. Most of them won't make the team. Just seems like a lot of work for the NFL.com staff to keep up to date with, because these guys get signed and cut and waived all the time.

Even with them on there, that's a lot of WRs to pick from. at least 6 guys fighting to earn the last receiver spot and 3 guys fighting to earn that #3 RB spot (Pinner, Jamel White, and Howard Jackson).

Who are:
Jason Jimenez
Marcus Jasmin
Robby Valenzuela
and Brandon Payne

They still have Az listed too.

June 26th, 2005, 10:58 pm
QB Coach - Brian Callahan

Post Re: NFL.com's Lions depth chart
conversion02 wrote:
Who are:
Jason Jimenez
Marcus Jasmin
Robby Valenzuela
and Brandon Payne

Jimenez - No clue

Jasmin was a defensive tackle (big) for Texas A&M last season. He was a draftable prospect, but went undrafted for unknown reasons. Was worth a flier in the late rounds, has good size and could fit nicely in our defense. Was better earlier in his career. Could play nose tackle.

Valenzuela was in my pre-season positional rank list last season. A injury-plagued DTwith decent size but poor athleticism. Not a bad college player, don't know how he will be in the NFL. Played for Oregon.

Payne was a solid corner for New Mexico, was very productive, had 5 INTs as a junior, 15 PBU, and was even better as a senior with 6 INTs and 17 PBUs. Good size though, but not the athlete.

June 26th, 2005, 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Megatron

They still have Swinton listed and don't have McQ - definitly not up to date

June 26th, 2005, 11:11 pm
Pro Bowl Player

yeah, I have been to a few depth charts and they are all way off on alot of areas

your best bet is sticking to the Lionbacker depth chart

www.lionbacker.com/?id=team&sub=depthchart

the only thing I see wrong with the Lion backer depth chart is Jamel White isnt listed as the second string RB :lol: And Eddie Drummond isnt listed as the return man :shock: We have exclusive rights , not like he's gonna sit out this year, though, i guess stranger things have happened.

June 27th, 2005, 8:01 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

yeah, I have been to a few depth charts and they are all way off on alot of areas

your best bet is sticking to the Lionbacker depth chart

www.lionbacker.com/?id=team&sub=depthchart

the only thing I see wrong with the Lion backer depth chart is Jamel White isnt listed as the second string RB :lol: And Eddie Drummond isnt listed as the return man :shock: We have exclusive rights , not like he's gonna sit out this year, though, i guess stranger things have happened.

I'm concerned Pinner is going to be cut, it is a coin flip who will win the Pinner/White battle. Bryson is entrenched at #3. For the LB depth chart I've only listed players currently under contract and draft picks - Drummond doesn't fall in these categories yet... :wink:

The CBs are tough to slot this year, it will be very interesting to see how those shake out.

June 27th, 2005, 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Allstar

Ourlads.com (scouting service) has updated depth charts as well. Excellent reference material for all teams. :arrow:

June 27th, 2005, 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]