View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Article 
Site Admin

Post Article
I was at the game and do not consider myself as "bandwagon"...but when the wheels come flying off like that...it sure is hard to stay on :lol:

I think with the Lions they have been supported through thick...but more so through the over abundance of thin...we get juiced up about the draft like no other team cause it is our ray of hope every season.

Anyways...I do not consider it bandwagoning...I think of it as belief vs disbelief. That's just my 2 cent's though :wink:

October 20th, 2004, 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Cheerleader

i've weathered the storms for many years now, both good and bad......i'm in the front row and will even drive this wagon and i ain't goin anywhere..........i am conditioned with these ups and down because i am a die hard red sox fan and i've been through much more than this with them.........my anxiety is at an ALL TIME high as i go to tonight game vs. the yanks.........i am looking forward to this same anxious feeling with the lions in years to come and i wish these same feeling to you someday as well when the lions finally play for something as HUGE as tonight.........!!!!!!!!.......i must go now and prepare for the unknown......if i am not on this forum again it is because of my check-in to the nearest mental institution...........

October 20th, 2004, 5:32 pm
RIP Killer

my anxiety is at an ALL TIME high as i go to tonight game vs. the yanks.........i am looking forward to this same anxious feeling with the lions in years to come and i wish these same feeling to you someday as well when the lions finally play for something as HUGE as tonight.........!!!!!!!!.......i must go now and prepare for the unknown......if i am not on this forum again it is because of my check-in to the nearest mental institution...........

bobv - glad to know your in good mental health again - congrats on a great win by your Red Sox.

Alpha - I wasn't referring to the fans at the game but the fans all over the net freaking out. The article got good pub on a number of sites so it struck some cords. Plus, I needed an excuse to use that cool photo! :P

October 21st, 2004, 12:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]