View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Williams/Hakim didn't practice again. 
RIP Killer

Post Williams/Hakim didn't practice again.
WILLIAMS - The Lions' official website is reporting that wide receiver Roy Williams missed practice time again on Thursday while resting a sprained left ankle that prevented him from playing last week. Looks to be another game time decision.

HAKIM - Wide receiver Az-Zahir Hakim, who sprained his right ankle in last week's loss to the Packers, was at practice but not in pads Wednesday. He has shed the walking boot he was wearing earlier in the week, but his status for this Sunday's game against the Giants is officially listed as questionable.

UGGGGHHHH! :cry:

October 22nd, 2004, 9:33 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

October 22nd, 2004, 9:41 am
All State

my spidey sense isn't giving me a good feeling on williams again this week.

:(

October 22nd, 2004, 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

So, that is leaving us with Streets, Drummond, and Swinton for the game? AHHHHHHHHH! :shock:

October 22nd, 2004, 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Looks like Williams got in some practice time on Friday and it's looking likely that he will play (watch him be upgraded to probable). Williams did some individual work and took a handful of reps with the first-team offense.

GREAT NEWS! :D

As for Hakim, he didn't participate in Fridays practice so it's not looking good for him.

October 23rd, 2004, 12:48 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

It would be nice to have our two #1 picks back this week. :D

From the Lionbacker Yahoo feeds on the front page of Lionbacker:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=k ... &type=lgns

Williams practiced this week after missing one game, and there's a good chance he will play. He was off to a blazing start with 17 receptions for 277 yards and four touchdowns in the first three games before he aggravated an ankle sprain.

Jones is expected to get a heavier work load after his first full week of practice in a month. He missed most of two games and carried only twice last Sunday against Green Bay because of a high ankle sprain.

"I'm still waiting for my coming-out day," Jones said. "I haven't really had a big game yet. I've contributed in some games and got us in the red zone a couple of times. I haven't been in the end zone yet. I'm waiting to break out; it's going to happen soon."

October 24th, 2004, 1:24 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

"I'm still waiting for my coming-out day," Jones said. "I haven't really had a big game yet. I've contributed in some games and got us in the red zone a couple of times. I haven't been in the end zone yet. I'm waiting to break out; it's going to happen soon."

This is a good oppurtunity to get it going...against the NFL's 20th ranked rushing defense.

October 24th, 2004, 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]