View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 21st, 2014, 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New site feature - Video Links & new Player Journal entr 
RIP Killer

Post New site feature - Video Links & new Player Journal entr
I've just quickly added a section called the "video vault" under the "team" section of the site. I'm trying to put together (based on reader feedback) a section of links to Lions video on the web. If you have any, please let me know.

FYI - I've just added a number of "player journal" entries under the "team" section as well (Joey, Roy, Tai, Jason). What do y'all (as we say in Texas) think of this feature?

thanks...

August 10th, 2004, 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Cheerleader

Just be careful, because Higher level sports associations don't really like sites having downloadable videos of copyrighted broadcasts. Lets' Go Wings had a HUGE amount of videos for fans to download of players and what not. That was, until they were contacted by the NHL and were forced to remove all of them.

August 10th, 2004, 4:14 pm
Profile YIM
RIP Killer

Thanks for the info. I'm just posting links to the video feeds, I'm not actually putting them on the LB site. Does that keep us in the clear?

August 10th, 2004, 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Cheerleader

I would think so, considering that you aren't hosting any on the videos on your own server. If you're posting the video links all you'll have to watch out for is making sure that the links that you put up are still working after a while.

August 13th, 2004, 12:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]