View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 20th, 2014, 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Boss still out this week/Injury updates 
RIP Killer

Post Boss still out this week/Injury updates
Steve Pate, of The Daily Oakland Press, reports Detroit Lions linebacker Boss Bailey is not going through contact during practices at this time. He is still recovering from a knee surgery earlier this year and he will not play during Week 13.

At this point, unless the Lions beat zona and the playoffs look like a real possibility I would prefer to keep him out the last 5 weeks rather than risk anymore damage.

Same goes with Drummond, but I'm hearing rumors that he might be back in time for the Chicago game.

http://www.lionbacker.com/?id=team&sub=injuries

I updated the injury status (under the team section) last night and it is the shortest list of the year I believe. Only 5 guys appear: Alexander (Ankle/Probable), Boss (Out/Knee), DeVries (Questionable/Groin), Drummond (Out/Shoulder) and Hakim (Probable/Hip).

Alexander and Hakim should play. That means only 2 guys (and maybe DeVries) won't suit up this week.

In-other-words, the Lions are one of the healthiest teams in the league right now. WOW! :idea:

December 2nd, 2004, 10:27 am
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

It's nice to see them relatively healthy. It seems like Boss is taking forever to heal. Was it supposed to take this long?

December 2nd, 2004, 11:04 am
QB Coach

Post Re: Boss still out this week/Injury updates
Pablo wrote:
In-other-words, the Lions are one of the healthiest teams in the league right now. WOW! :idea:

Lets not forget that the people not suiting up are key components to our team; Charles Rogers and Boss Bailey. While we are healthy, we have lost argubably as much as any other team yet this season due to injuries. It's nice to see that the majority of our starters have been able to play on a weekly basis.

December 2nd, 2004, 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Fair Weather Fan

If Crog and Boss were healthy I'd say we'd have a shot at the playoffs. A healthy Crog is really what we need tho.

December 2nd, 2004, 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

no doubt about it. CROG and Boss would have been huge. Then again, we haven't counted on them this season. Drummond is also a huge loss. Those 3 are major losses. Point is that comparatively speaking the team is pretty healthy (knock on wood) compared to most points this season or the last few seasons for that matter.

December 2nd, 2004, 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]