View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Green Bay next week 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Green Bay next week
UH-OH!!!! Did you see Green Bay get kicked in the teeth last night? That spells trouble for Detroit next week. They were embarrased on national T.V., and the game against the Lions was moved to an afternoon game to give the Packers some exposure with the record going for Favre. Lets just hope that Detroit can keep the trend going and put on the steel toes on Sunday.

December 6th, 2004, 9:18 am
RIP Killer

Philly looks to be the team in the NFC this year. GB does have da Bears to thank for keeping them tied for first. The Lions never do well in Lambeau so this weeks game was a long shot anyway. At least the Lions seem to have developed a running game to perhaps help keep Farve, Green and company off the field a bit. I think this game will come down to Farve and if he turns the ball over - that is the only chance I see the Lions having.

December 6th, 2004, 11:28 am
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

I think their best (read "only") chance of them getting him to throw a bunch of picks is to get a lot of pressure on him and get up in the score early. If they don't do that, it may be a long day.

December 6th, 2004, 2:46 pm
Baton Girl

December 6th, 2004, 4:55 pm
Bubbles the Lion

Forget the picks...keep him off the field. Let's see those 30 touches to KJ!

December 6th, 2004, 6:10 pm
Fair Weather Fan

If Jauron doesn't blitz Favre for a majority of this game I am going to be very mad. Did anybody watch this game? The Eagles were blitzing non-stop and getting to Favre every other time.
If Joey has a good day we may be able to somewhat drive the ball, but GB's offense is a bit scary :-\

December 6th, 2004, 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Benchwarmer

The Lions never do well in Lambeau so this weeks game was a long shot anyway. At least the Lions seem to have developed a running game to perhaps help keep Farve, Green and company off the field a bit. I think this game will come down to Farve and if he turns the ball over - that is the only chance I see the Lions having.

I agree. I hate to admit this but when I first saw this game on the scheduel (Lambeau in Dec) my mind automaticlly marked an L next to it. That said the Lions sure picked a good time to finally find a running game (although I suppose the begining of the season would have been even better :roll: ) It's a tall order to be sure, but hey after twelve years I'd say the Lions are due for an upset :P

December 7th, 2004, 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]