View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Looking Ahead 
Stadium Announcer

Post Looking Ahead
Detroit clinched third place in the NFC North, meaning its 2005 schedule is nearly intact. The breakdown includes home and away against the three division rivals: Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota.

The other home games will be with: Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Arizona. The away games outside the NFC North will be with: New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and either the New York Giants or Washington, whichever finishes third in the NFC East.

At first glance this schedule seems to provide next years' Lions with several favorable match-ups.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

December 28th, 2004, 11:20 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

With the looks of that schedule, it does appear that we could at least make .500 next year barring any injuries *coughcharlesrogerscough*

So, once again we have to wait for next year.

NEVER GIVE UP!

December 28th, 2004, 6:07 pm
RIP Killer

The schedule might look easy but this is the NFL and you never know how each team is going to be from year-to-year (maybe even week by week). The key is for the Lions to continue to improve and hopefully make the playoffs.

December 29th, 2004, 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]