View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 22nd, 2014, 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 GAME DAY THREAD: Bears 
RIP Killer

Post GAME DAY THREAD: Bears
Post any thoughts about the game here. Great play, bad play - post your thoughts during and after the Lions game against the Bears here.

:idea: Image :idea:

December 25th, 2004, 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

Well.......ummm.........hmmph! What can you say about that. K.J. looked pretty good, as is becoming the usual. Hakim dropped his share of passes as did Williams and Alexander. Harrington seemed to be warm and cool as opposed to hot and cold and the Defense seemed to refuse to blitz. They nearly gave it away in the end, as the play-calling was horrible. Three runs on the last drive was terrible. Why do you line up and try to shove the ball between the tackles three times in a row instead of trying to get into the end zone? That is the difference between playing not to lose and playing to win. The Lions are playing not to lose instead of playing to win, and I personally attribute that to coaching.

December 27th, 2004, 6:16 am
RIP Killer

The Lions dominated the first half and as bad as the Bears are, I still can't believe Detroit allowed them to get back in the game. The replay looked liked a touchdown to me for the Bears. As I said in the article today, looks like Christmas came a day late for the Lions.

KJ looked great again. His 39-yard run was awesome. He also blocked well and picked up the blitz when he needed to. He is becomming a great all-around block and proved that the all-pro recognition was well deserved.

I thought Roy, however, looked terrible. He dropped at least 3 very catchable balls that I saw. The rest of the receivers looked bad as well. I thought Joey played decent except for the one really bad decision that lead to the INT and Bears TD.

The Lions need to start converting redzone opportunities. That is making me crazy. And the defense seems to play much better in the late stages of games. To me, DeVries played his best game as a Lion and Holt looked pretty good. Bly had a strong game as well.

Does anyone know the status of Woody? I saw him leave the game in the second half and didn't return.

THANK YOU REFS AND REPLAY OFFICIALS! :roll:

December 27th, 2004, 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

December 27th, 2004, 12:26 pm
All State

only my spidey sense was sensative enough to tell that the wr really didn't have full control of that ball. the replay officials got it right, i'm just not sure how without my help. :lol:

it was a lousy game, outside of kj. i'm not sure what was wrong with roy yesterday but he didn't look good at all.

there goes our draft positioning. :roll:

December 27th, 2004, 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]