View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 24th, 2014, 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The opportunity of a lifetime. 
Big like a Pickle

also lets see if Alpha, Wags, or conversion can sticky this thread.

June 25th, 2006, 9:59 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

mineral723 wrote:
Come on, Pickles...
A man of your word? Are you in or not?

Mr.Pickles has agreed in principal, but will wait for all stipulations to be heard before going all in.

July 23 is the cut-off date, lets get all the players involved first.

Actually, how about all stipulations in by july 3rd. Thats one week. One week to decide if you are in or out. Not counting you and Mr.Pickles.

Agree?

Sounds good to me. I'll put it up.

But I've got a stipulation to suggest:
Should Team Lionbacker win, can we have a timeshare program for your signature. That is - I'll get it for awhile, then pass it on equally to all winning parties? If not, can I change your signature? If so, how many times? I'm fully willing to comply and let an equal number of members of the message board of your choice. For example, if we get 5 people to agree to the bet and lose, then you can share our signatures with 5 other Bears members or change our signatures 5 times within your winning tenure.

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

June 25th, 2006, 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Big like a Pickle

Mr.Pickles wrote:
mineral723 wrote:
Come on, Pickles...

Mr.Pickles has agreed in principal, but will wait for all stipulations to be heard before going all in.

Actually, how about all stipulations in by july 3rd. Thats one week. One week to decide if you are in or out. Not counting you and Mr.Pickles.

Agree?

Should Team Lionbacker win, can we have a timeshare program for your signature. That is - I'll get it for awhile, then pass it on equally to all winning parties? If not, can I change your signature? If so, how many times? I'm fully willing to comply and let an equal number of members of the message board of your choice. For example, if we get 5 people to agree to the bet and lose, then you can share our signatures with 5 other Bears members or change our signatures 5 times within your winning tenure.

First off, Mr.Pickles is sure ONLY Mr.Pickles will be on team Pickles.

Second, Mr.Pickles thinks, that you get a line in the losers signature. for example:

mineral owns Mr.Pickles
conversion owns Mr.Pickles

Now if Mr.Pickles lost the bet, Mr.Pickles would put that in Mr.Pickles signature, or what ever you want, within reason. And it would stay for 12 months after the end of the season, kind of like bragging right for 2 years.

Unless you can think of something better?

As for the Bears board, if Mr.Pickles loses, Mr.Pickles will put what ever in Mr.Pickles signature. Mr.Pickles will not hold that to you all. The Bear board does not intrest Mr.Pickles.

June 25th, 2006, 10:29 pm

mineral723 wrote:
Mr.Pickles wrote:
mineral723 wrote:
Come on, Pickles...

Agree?

Second, Mr.Pickles thinks, that you get a line in the losers signature. for example:

mineral owns Mr.Pickles

Now if Mr.Pickles lost the bet, Mr.Pickles would put that in Mr.Pickles signature, or what ever you want, within reason. And it would stay for 12 months after the end of the season, kind of like bragging right for 2 years.

As for the Bears board, if Mr.Pickles loses, Mr.Pickles will put what ever in Mr.Pickles signature. Mr.Pickles will not hold that to you all. The Bear board does not intrest Mr.Pickles.

nononono....
The winning party LITERALLY OWNS your signature and is free to put anything they want in it... That is, you agree to delete whatever is in your signature when you lose and add whatever the winner wants.
That's the bet.
What I'm wondering is how many times can we change it?

"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

June 25th, 2006, 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Big like a Pickle

Now stipulations are done by July 3rd, but anyone can still enter until the start of training camp. Once traing camp starts, thats it, you are locked in.

Backing out, unless its is a real good, Mr.Pickles means real good reason, which has to agreed by all people involved, is the same as losing. But only the person backing out, loses the bet, not the whole team.

Unless you want a no back-out clause in the contract?

June 25th, 2006, 10:35 pm
Big like a Pickle

Mr.Pickles wrote:
mineral723 wrote:
Mr.Pickles wrote:
mineral723 wrote:
Come on, Pickles...

Agree?

mineral owns Mr.Pickles

nononono....
The winning party LITERALLY OWNS your signature and is free to put anything they want in it... That is, you agree to delete whatever is in your signature when you lose and add whatever the winner wants.
That's the bet.
What I'm wondering is how many times can we change it?

How about once every 4 months?

June 25th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Now stipulations are done by July 3rd, but anyone can still enter until the start of training camp. Once traing camp starts, thats it, you are locked in.

Backing out, unless its is a real good, Mr.Pickles means real good reason, which has to agreed by all people involved, is the same as losing. But only the person backing out, loses the bet, not the whole team.

Unless you want a no back-out clause in the contract?

I'm not backing out and neither are you. I don't really care if anyone else backs out. So go with it.

Now again, you agree to delete your current signature and add whatever we want. How many times can we change it?

June 25th, 2006, 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

Every four months is fair. That way, we can ridicule each other according to current Bears/Lions events. Once for your/our draft, once for your/our preseason, once for your/our camp or once for your post-season.

June 25th, 2006, 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Mr. Irrelevant

June 26th, 2006, 1:01 am

Off the top of my head, this is a very feasible scenario:
Lions split with the Packers and Vikings, and win against Miami and San Francisco and we wouldn't have to win another game on the schedule in order for us to win.

June 26th, 2006, 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

That's for sure. Don't forget the Lions get to play the Packers and Vikes each TWICE! :lol: Add the Bills, Jets and Niners & you have a formula for 5 or more wins ...

June 26th, 2006, 9:14 am
Modmin Dude

Joe Fauria, MVP!

June 26th, 2006, 10:39 am
Big like a Pickle

The only thing Mr.Pickles cannot figure out is the signature part.

Now, for example, say Mr.Pickles wins, thats easy.

But if Mr.Pickles loses, and say 12 people are on team lionbacker, how do you divi-up the signature?

Do all of you get together to decide what to put in their?

What if you each want the sig for yourself?

Does Mr.Pickles "time-share", the sig, for one member, if 12 are involved, that would mean they only get it for a month. Only to lose their sig to Mr.Pickles for a year.

Lets get this worked out.

June 26th, 2006, 1:24 pm
Big like a Pickle

Mr.Pickles wrote:

That's for sure. Don't forget the Lions get to play the Packers and Vikes each TWICE! :lol: Add the Bills, Jets and Niners & you have a formula for 5 or more wins ...

Mr.Pickles does not see the Lions beeting the Vikings. Mr.Pickles can see the Lions spliting the Packers, and beating the Jets and Niners.

3 wins.

June 26th, 2006, 1:26 pm
Modmin Dude

The only thing Mr.Pickles cannot figure out is the signature part.

Now, for example, say Mr.Pickles wins, thats easy.

But if Mr.Pickles loses, and say 12 people are on team lionbacker, how do you divi-up the signature?

Do all of you get together to decide what to put in their?

What if you each want the sig for yourself?

Does Mr.Pickles "time-share", the sig, for one member, if 12 are involved, that would mean they only get it for a month. Only to lose their sig to Mr.Pickles for a year.

Lets get this worked out.

Personally it doesn't matter. I think that collectively we can come up with something.

Joe Fauria, MVP!

June 26th, 2006, 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next