View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Time to sign an O lineman 
QB Coach

I really think Neil is the way to go at OG. If we can bring him in, as well as Kennedy, that would go a long way towards improving this team.

March 7th, 2005, 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Have I been asleep? How in the holy Bo Schembecler did we upgrade the secondary, they haven't signed my mom(bless her soul). I do think that DeMulling or Coleman would be a great addition to the Oline. I could chill and think straight if they would just make a move. It makes me ill to think that those moves would be to bring back Alexander and Mcdougle. Mcdougle on a 1 year contract I could live with but why did thay sign Alexander and Streets to 1 year contracts in the first place, cause the might not pan out. Which they didn't. Why bring them back for round 2

March 7th, 2005, 6:01 pm
NFL Team Captain

Have I been asleep? How in the holy Bo Schembecler did we upgrade the secondary, they haven't signed my mom(bless her soul). I do think that DeMulling or Coleman would be a great addition to the Oline. I could chill and think straight if they would just make a move. It makes me ill to think that those moves would be to bring back Alexander and Mcdougle. Mcdougle on a 1 year contract I could live with but why did thay sign Alexander and Streets to 1 year contracts in the first place, cause the might not pan out. Which they didn't. Why bring them back for round 2

March 7th, 2005, 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2