View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2014, 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Lehman activated for todays game, Woods released 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Lehman activated for todays game, Woods released
The Lions activated linebacker Teddy Lehman from the physically-unable-to-perform list Saturday. To make room for him on the 53-man roster, they released linebacker LeVar Woods.

The phone rings at 3AM in the White House, McCain replies call me at 9:30

November 5th, 2006, 9:13 am
RIP Killer

I don't like the move. Woods was a good addition. He played with heart and played well. Sure, he wasn't good in coverage and was basically one-D...but he was excellent against the run and is great to use as a MLB on short yardage situations.

Lehman looked okay today; but being at the game it was hard to watch him. I can't argue adding Lehman, but why not cut Casper or whoever the hell.

November 5th, 2006, 8:47 pm
Red Shirt Freshman

I don't like the move. Woods was a good addition. He played with heart and played well. Sure, he wasn't good in coverage and was basically one-D...but he was excellent against the run and is great to use as a MLB on short yardage situations.

Lehman looked okay today; but being at the game it was hard to watch him. I can't argue adding Lehman, but why not cut Casper or whoever the hell.

I have to agree, but in all honesty if it was 1 or the other ofcourse I would pick Lehman.

But as far as the WR situation it seems to go from bad to worse. Do we plan on cutting and signing a reciever every week of this year? Is it the staffs way of throwing off opposing game plans? LOL "sarcasm". I just don't understand why we are still making BMW our scape goat, but we cut recievers like butter. Why not cut BMW and be done with it. That is the last thing I would want to happen, but if they arnt gonna give him a chance to produce and they are gonna bring in recievers and activate them for the first game since they are signed when they dont even get a full week of practice, play them for a game and cut them. Why is BMW not getting any time when he is here for every week of practice.. Someone please find a source that will shed some honesty and light on this situation..

November 5th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Site Admin

You can't cut Kasper...he just got here! He is the new receiving sensation and my avatar to boot :x !!!

November 5th, 2006, 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP

im a little puzzled by the excess of tight ends we have on the roster. sure, kasper's presence is pretty much meaningless but do we really need all 4 of fitzimmons, campbell, pollard and mchugh? is arlen harris ever going to play?

i dont really care that they cut woods bc he wasnt much of a talent but it seems like their is waste all over this roster.

November 5th, 2006, 10:45 pm
RIP Killer

im a little puzzled by the excess of tight ends we have on the roster. sure, kasper's presence is pretty much meaningless but do we really need all 4 of fitzimmons, campbell, pollard and mchugh? is arlen harris ever going to play?

i dont really care that they cut woods bc he wasnt much of a talent but it seems like their is waste all over this roster.

That's a big problem in my eye. I don't see why McHugh, Pollard, Fitz, and Campbell are on the roster. Sure, Martz like running the random 2-TE set and Campbell is a must for his blocking ability...but why Fitz AND Pollard? They're essentially the same player...both are athletic and have solid hands. Both run good routes.

McHugh...he's done alright in his few opportunities...but why him AND Fitz? Two young TEs that are similar.

Big waste of space. I'd rather see them bring in Ahmed Carroll or Plummer, whoever is still available. We could use more help on defense than at TE.

November 5th, 2006, 11:20 pm
National Champion

You can't cut Kasper...he just got here! He is the new receiving sensation and my avatar to boot :x !!!

the kids were watching seseme street and kasper looks Just like Bert, Better keep mr. sims(ernie )away from him.

November 6th, 2006, 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]