View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 31st, 2014, 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Lions new biggest needs 
Bubbles the Lion

Post Lions new biggest needs
The lions have done AWESOME with picking up two of the three main needs. They finally have a TE who can catch the ball!! Imagine that...but i am still conserned about the LG and RT position i know that Butler is penciled in at the starter but we need some depth. LG is a huge need as well. But what do you guys think of bringing in Jerry Rice to play our third reciever and help out our young and innexperience WR now i nkow he isn't the fastest but he is sure handed tell me what you guys think!!! :arrow:

March 8th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Pop Warner Vet

X WRONG...here is there greatest need for shizzle

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

March 8th, 2005, 3:11 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Lions new biggest needs
HarringtonFan17 wrote:
But what do you guys think of bringing in Jerry Rice to play our third reciever and help out our young and innexperience WR now i nkow he isn't the fastest but he is sure handed tell me what you guys think!!! :arrow:

Grandpa GOAT still can play but I would like to see the Lions continue with the youth movement. If they continue to address their holes in FA, they could opt to go after a #3 WR in the draft late of the first day or early on the second day. There are still a ton of options a WR, most of whom I like more than Rice at this point in his career.

Some to consider are C. Bradford, J. Galloway, C. Wilson, T. Taylor, J. Jurevicius and D. Givens (although he is a RFA). I don't see the club trying to make a move on Plax at this point (who looks like he is going to the Giants or Vikes anyway).

Oppps, did I forget Streets and Hakim (who is still on the roster at this point).

March 8th, 2005, 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Post Re: Lions new biggest needs
Pablo wrote:
Some to consider are C. Bradford, J. Galloway, C. Wilson, T. Taylor, J. Jurevicius and D. Givens (although he is a RFA). I don't see the club trying to make a move on Plax at this point (who looks like he is going to the Giants or Vikes anyway).

Oppps, did I forget Streets and Hakim (who is still on the roster at this point).

Well...
Taylor is pretty much with the Vikings (he will sign there)
Galloway re-signed with Tampa Bay
Wilson signed with Pittsburgh
Givens signed a first round tender

it looks like Corey Bradford, IMO.

March 8th, 2005, 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP

March 8th, 2005, 10:44 pm
RIP Killer

Kevin Johnson would want #2 money in a #3 role. He's not good enough to be a solid #2 man IMO. We'd be better off taking a chance in the draft and restructuring with Az.

March 8th, 2005, 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]