View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New FA News 
NFL Team Captain

The M&M boys have done good sofar but they better get in gerar. Pat Kerwan from NFL.com has DeMullining and McDougle listed as the top free agents at there positions that are still available. We need to solidify that oline before we get Joey or Kevin killed.

March 12th, 2005, 9:07 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Lets sign Demulling and this would be the best off-season the Lions have ever had as far as free agency goes. With the resigning of Rogers to the hopeful signing of DeMulling this would have been one hell of a FA period. Now lets keep it going into the Draft.
Derrick Johnson fall to #10 plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

March 13th, 2005, 9:11 am
NFL Team Captain

Dpes anybody know old DeMulling is? Just wondering how long he could play if we sign him.

March 13th, 2005, 1:26 pm
RIP Killer

Dpes anybody know old DeMulling is? Just wondering how long he could play if we sign him.

He was born 07/21/1977, taken in the 7th round of the 2001 draft. He will turn 28 just before the season kicks off.

March 13th, 2005, 1:30 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

The Lions need to sign DeMulling and Mcdogle badly. These 2 signins maybe the most important of the offseason. It would solidify the oline with young and expierinced players. Maybe not the best oline but a solid one. It will give them more freedom in the draft and give them great options for next year. For a young team they need to look toward the future. Instead of plugging holes they could add standout players at any position. Let's not wait. GETER DONE :D :D :D

March 14th, 2005, 5:34 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Do we have the cash to get both DeMulling and Stockar? I would love to get DeMulling, but I am sick and tired of Stockar's penalties. He would have to lower his price considerably.

I wouldn't mind getting Neil too.

March 14th, 2005, 9:24 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Killer said this morning on WDFN that the Lions will take their time in solidifying an OL. I wouldn't expect a DeMulling, Neil, or McDougle signing anytime soon. He speculates that they'll address the OL in the draft or after June 1...but then again I think Killer is a bum and usually don't care what he says.

I think we do have the money to get an OG and an OT back. I don't know about Stockar though...he's visiting with the Steelers tomorrow and I imagine he'll get picked up by someone else because we won't give him what he thinks he's worth (neither will any other team, but he'll take a little less pay than what he thinks he's worth to not come back to Detroit).

Last edited by conversion02 on May 18th, 2005, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 14th, 2005, 10:12 am
All State

they should have enough money to sign a guard and right tackle. they can also cut hakim to free up more cap space if needed.

March 14th, 2005, 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

they should have enough money to sign a guard and right tackle. they can also cut hakim to free up more cap space if needed.

Why are we keeping Hakim? I wonder how much of our cap is being used on WR. Rogers,Williams and Hakim all make 1 WR money.

March 14th, 2005, 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2