View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 DeMulling mulling it over - Detroit or Buffalo 
Modmin Dude

Post DeMulling mulling it over - Detroit or Buffalo
http://ravens.scout.com/2/358820.html

Quote:
The agent for Indianapolis Colts free agent Rick DeMulling, 27, remains in discussions with the Detroit Lions, whom DeMulling visited Wednesday. DeMulling is regarded as the best offensive guard remaining on the market, and has also visited the Buffalo Bills.

I think we've got a really good shot at getting him

March 11th, 2005, 12:41 pm
Site Admin

I think the Bills are are bit strapped as well from what I have heard...they are pretty waiting to see if the Lions make him an offer or not. Good spot for us to be in.

March 11th, 2005, 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Peewee Leaguer

Sign him!! Sign him!! Sign him!! Keep plugging those holes with quality free agents.

I am 35, and even though during my life the Lions have "bit the dust" more than their opponents have, I am forever a loyal fan. For some strange reason, I still believe that I will see the Lions in the Super Bowl in my lifetime.

March 11th, 2005, 1:21 pm
RIP Killer

agreed. We are not likey to add a RT in FA so we are going with Butler, Rogers or a rookie there. Let's solidfy the rest of our line with a LG.

I'm glad the Ravens are out of the mix, hopefully the Bills will drop out as well driving down the price.

March 11th, 2005, 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

agreed. We are not likey to add a RT in FA so we are going with Butler, Rogers or a rookie there. Let's solidfy the rest of our line with a LG.

I'm glad the Ravens are out of the mix, hopefully the Bills will drop out as well driving down the price.

According to Killer (Highlight Reel 3/11), the Lions seem to be happy with Butler and think that he may be able to start.

March 11th, 2005, 1:57 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

If Butler can actually start that would be huge for us. He was very good in college actually stood out as an O-lineman playing well. That draft last year was awesome for us. My only question would then be if the coaching staff agrees? They would know better than Millen. Butler didnt even play a snap last year.

March 11th, 2005, 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]