View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hakim trade to KC? 
RIP Killer

Post Hakim trade to KC?
FROM THE RUMOR MILL:

A source in Kansas City heard on WHB 810 radio that the Dick Vermeil is interested in acquiring Az from Detroit as a "one year band-aid" to their help with their WR situation. Boerigter had a season-ending injury, the Chiefs are in desparate need for receiveer help. Morton has a sore Achilles and hasn't participated hardly at all in camp, and they don't want to burn Dante Hall at receiver and not be able to use him for a returner.

I'm not sure what they might have that we might want but I like our depth at WR with Rogers, Williams, Streets and Hakim. You know their gonna get nicked up during the reg season...

August 30th, 2004, 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

I was somewhat displeased with what seemed like disinterest on Hakim's part, in the game against Baltimore. Perhaps it was just my mood becuase of their overall performance, but it seemed to me that he gave up on a couple of "catchable" passes. I am still wondering if Tai Streets would make a better #3, with Charles Rogers predominately working out of the slot.

Given the Lions LB situation, I think that Hakim for Beisel and Caver might be worth looking at.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

August 30th, 2004, 10:30 am
QB Coach

Seems like KC is looking at tons of WRs, i've heard Plaxico Burress, Keenan McCardell, and now Hakim? Keep Az, we need him in the slot and he was good so far in the pre-season.

August 30th, 2004, 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
Stats Boy

Given the Lions LB situation, I think that Hakim for Beisel and Caver might be worth looking at.

Couldn't agree more.

Mooch

September 1st, 2004, 7:21 am
All State

if we can get a solid lb for az i'm for it as well.

September 1st, 2004, 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]