View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sumo Wrestler 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I dont know why you guy's are fighting over how bad or how good the lions official website is, it's childish really, it's just a website you guy's, there just going to have articles on player and things of that nature, theres no need to fight about it....

Michael Huff for DROY

April 2nd, 2005, 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I was just posting my opinion. I have to support my comments when implications are made.

My main point was that other teams' pages (Falcons for example) are more fan friendly. They have contests, articles on what the players are doing in the offseason, a look at their training, etc. Not articles about the FO personnel. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

April 3rd, 2005, 2:16 am
QB Coach

I was just posting my opinion. I have to support my comments when implications are made.

My main point was that other teams' pages (Falcons for example) are more fan friendly. They have contests, articles on what the players are doing in the offseason, a look at their training, etc. Not articles about the FO personnel. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

The Falcons are also run by a brilliant man in owner Arthur Blank, he took over a team with no hope and has turned it into one of the most marketable teams in the NFL. He's a smart business man.

April 3rd, 2005, 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Yeah I see what your saying, lions website could be a lot better, but thats the thing you dont have to go to it...

Michael Huff for DROY

April 3rd, 2005, 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

It's nice to say that your original post was about being more "man friendly" but what it was really about was letting them know that they need to rip the players more. Exactly what implications were made? None.

April 3rd, 2005, 4:33 pm
RIP Killer

I was implying that the articles on the site that don't relate to the players, the team, or football are stupid. I believe putting those articles on page 2 and adding articles about the team and the players would make the site more "FAN friendly," not "man friendly." That's what I was implying in my original comment.

April 3rd, 2005, 6:37 pm
Site Admin

boxing.gif

new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif violent5.gif

3some.gif

love3.gif

April 4th, 2005, 9:42 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

You forgot these Alpha qleft1.gif XXcombustion.gif

Is that smiley taking a hot squash? ~:-(

April 4th, 2005, 9:46 am
Site Admin

I dunno about the hawt sqaush but I am almost certain that these guys are working hard to take the Browns to the Super Bowl

pottytrain4.gif pottytrain5.gif

April 4th, 2005, 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3