View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Millen Vs Mooch 
Stadium Announcer

Post Millen Vs Mooch
We have all been discussing the issues of the on field Lions.

My question to you is, who is more responsible for the players on the field and how they perform.

I know what I think but I want to know what you think on the draft, player usage, play calling, and the overall effect on how the team performs.

Don't forget the Fords.

April 2nd, 2005, 9:16 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Mooch is, but there was one game before were 1 ford told the lions to kick rectum vs minnesota a couple of years ago and lions won, but im still going for mooch...

Michael Huff for DROY

April 3rd, 2005, 12:16 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

I would say generally Millen has a much more adminastrative roll with the team. Millen had the job of finding a qualified Head coach to install a system for the players. If the players dont perform well then Mooch didnt implement his system well enough, If Mooch's system sucks Mooch doesnt put up some W's for us, and obviously Millen did'nt do his job by finding the right coach. But not to worry, He did, and they will.javascript:emoticon(':arrow:')

The Draft would be Millens baby i.e. more administrative, though a good GM would request input from all sources

players on the field: when its go time thats Mooch's baby. Thats his job, thats his time away from his family, thats what his world should be all about Getting those W's...

April 3rd, 2005, 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]