View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Redskins - Not for team players 
RIP Killer

Post Redskins - Not for team players
Redskins | Arrington Grievance Delayed - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:50:04 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins LB LaVar Arrington implied the team has delayed a grievance he filed regarding a $6.5 million bonus payment he believes was agreed upon but did not appear in the wording of his contract. The Redskins requested the date scheduled for November be postponed, according to league sources and no new date has been set, according to league and NFL Players Association officials.

Redskins | Arrington Lashes Out - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:31:15 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports Washington Redskins LB LaVar Arrington (knee) criticized the Redskins for pushing him to return too quickly from knee surgery last fall and for how they have handled information about his condition. "In terms of the support from [team officials], it's like nothing," Arrington said. "It's like, just let me disappear and die. To me it kind of [stinks]; it [stinks], because it's not like I have a relationship built with [the coaches] anyway, because they're new and then I get hurt and every year it's always someone new [as a head coach]. Does that mean it's right the way it's being handled? It makes you wonder, man, what's their agenda?" As reported, Arrington recently underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee. Arrington offered no timetable for his return to the field.

April 12th, 2005, 2:11 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Thank God for the Fords. Brunell any one?

April 12th, 2005, 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]