View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 31st, 2014, 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A good Chance to TRADE DOWN 
Stadium Announcer

Post A good Chance to TRADE DOWN
It's being rumored that Bill Parcells doesn't think there's anyone he'd choose with the Cowboys' 11th draft position that he feels the team needs,...or that he feels he'd do better trading down to get more picks. We'll address that later in the post.

Well here's the Falcons chance to get that huge offensive tackle or that impact defensive end,...or a great cornerback like Rolle.

It will take the Falcons' 27th pick overall and probably a 3rd and 4th round pick to get Dallas to trade. If the Cowboys, however, want the Falcons' 27th AND 59th pick that may be too much an asking price.

Now about Parcells,...do you guys remember Dan Reeves trading down one Spring? Remember him trading a second round pick to pick a tight end that was pretty awful?(Kelly plays with the Bengals now). Mike Ditka did the same thing, trading down one year when he was the head coach for the Saints and then trading all the Saints picks to draft Ricky Williams. So is trading up and down the way to go for the Cowboys and Falcons? Parcells is looking more and more like the dinosaurs that Reeves and Ditka were so,...should the Falcons take part in this way to get a guy they want at #11?

If they could get the Lions at 10 theyd almost be a Deadlock to get the impact player, and three picks to 1 sounds good... 6 picks isnt enough this year!

April 17th, 2005, 12:07 am
RIP Killer

I could see Parcells trying to scam the Falcons. I can also see the Falcons moving up.

My guess would be one of the WRs (Williamson or Clayton).

I think Merriman would be solid in the Falcons' D. I don't really follow the Falcons so I don't know who they are seriously considering a possible trade up for.

They could really use DJ if he were to be there at 11 (which means the Lions and Cowgirls would have to pass on him :shock: ).

April 18th, 2005, 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]