View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Fins trade for Rams Gordon 
RIP Killer

Post Fins trade for Rams Gordon
The Dolphins traded their 3rd round pick next year (remember they picked up the Bears in the Ogy/Booker trade) to the Rams for RB Lamar Gordon who won't start this week but will end up being the starter soon. For those of you in 12 man fantasy leagues you might want to grab him quickly.

September 8th, 2004, 9:30 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Oh yeah, going to get him in the draft tonight! Or is it a smoke-screen? We got 9. You going to be there Pablo?

I'm hoping for 2nd pick, but knowing how the drafts always go for me, I'm going to be stuck with 6th or 7th.

Gordon, hmmm, a 3rd hound pick for him? Little high for a third round pick.

September 8th, 2004, 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I was intending this more for folks who have already completed their drafts. Gordon is probably left on just about every board so he adds great depth at RB (there are only 32 starters in the whole league and there are a few I wouldn't touch).

I'm going to try to make the draft tonight but won't be there at the start cause I'll be in traffic at that time. My picks are set anyway so it will be up to the computer and luck if I'm not there on time.

9 players - WOW - we have an uneven number again and need one more...

2nd pick - hummm, guess you have your eye on LT! :lol:

I'm hoping for the 1st, 5th or last pick in the draft - doesn't matter cause I will still dazzle all with my football prowess... :twisted:

Good luck tonight!

September 8th, 2004, 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

2nd pick - hummm, guess you have your eye on LT! :lol:

I'm hoping for the 1st, 5th or last pick in the draft - doesn't matter cause I will still dazzle all with my football prowess... :twisted:

Good luck tonight!

Actually, there are two players I would LOVE to have hence my philosophy on wanting the 2nd pick in the draft. Last pick is also good, or 8-10. Just don't want to get stuck in the 5-7 range as I always do!

September 8th, 2004, 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]