View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2014, 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Haynesworth? 
NFL Team Captain

Post Haynesworth?
Anybody think we could swing something to get him outta Washington?

Sly.....Could we even afford him? Do we even want him or do we stick with Suh or McCoy

He thinks he will shuffle off into oblivion if he dosen't get out. They are saying That the DC in DC is the one coach that has a good chance of sticking around.

Albert would bust a gut if that happen.

December 27th, 2009, 10:11 am
RIP Killer

Did you see his fight with Brandon Jacobs during their last game?

Haynesworth is a thug and he isn't worth the money he's making. Speaking of money, how could washington afford to take the cap hit? Seriously, this team is up against it (the cap) every single year. While they would probably like to shed payroll, how could they afford to?

December 27th, 2009, 1:39 pm
no, no, and no

Did you see his fight with Brandon Jacobs during their last game?

Haynesworth is a thug and he isn't worth the money he's making. Speaking of money, how could washington afford to take the cap hit? Seriously, this team is up against it (the cap) every single year. While they would probably like to shed payroll, how could they afford to?

I thought Haynesworth was particularly restrained during that altercation. It was Jacobs that was causing it all. All Haynesworth did was come to the aid of his teammate, and he DIDN'T go overboard with it. I wouldn't want my players to do anything less if I were a coach. Haynesworth could have KILLED that OLman that got into his face, but he didn't. He CHOSE to be mellow and not kill the guy. I thought that showed maturity and restraint.

That said, I don't think that we can afford him, and I would rather have someone younger that the team can grow with, like Suh or McCoy.

December 27th, 2009, 4:41 pm
RIP Killer

Haynesworth was swinging all over the place. Yes, Jacobs threw the first at Hall, but Haynesworth was swinging at everyone. Even that DBag Millen said he should have been tossed.

December 27th, 2009, 5:12 pm
Haynesworth was swinging all over the place. Yes, Jacobs threw the first at Hall, but Haynesworth was swinging at everyone. Even that DBag Millen said he should have been tossed.

IDK... I do know that the league is all over Haynesworth, and they didn't suspend or fine him. That says something to me.

December 27th, 2009, 5:23 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I'd pass on Haynesworth because I wouldn't want to pick up that $100M contract. Besides, if there is a salary cap next season, I don't think the Redskins would be able to trade him because of the cap hit. Even if there isn't, I think Washington would want way too much in return.

December 28th, 2009, 1:36 pm
RIP Killer

I'd much rather use our first pick on Suh or McCoy, and pay them $65M over six years than pick up Albert's contract.

December 28th, 2009, 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]