View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Playoff Mistress 
Stadium Announcer

I'm rooting for a Jets- Saints Super Bowl. Either of them can win and I'd be happy with it. Here's why.

I can't STAND Peyton Manning. I don't discount his talent, but I'm so tired of seeing him on all those dopey commercials playing the lovable idiot...barf. He's really freaking good and I'm tired of them winning. I also have met numerous Colts fans who are jerks.

The Vikings are a division rival.

Jets play defense and run the ball; what I hope for the Lions one day. Plus Rex Ryan's got swagger and I like it.

New Orleans deserves a winner just as bad as Detroit does, post Katrina and all.

Mainly, I don't want to see the Colts win.

Hey Wayne, tired of watching Peyton in all those "lovable feel good" commercials? Check out this clip from SNL. It's absolutely hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfVmfzX_sY

January 23rd, 2010, 2:15 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

am I the only one who feels this underlying hatered for Sanchez??

It's like, since we picked Stafford..I HAVE to hate Sanchez...cuz if he is better, we screwed up again. Im so sick of us screwing up ...Cummin Sanchez, SUCK! please?

so needless to say the Jets are no mistress of mine.

Im rooting for a minny/ Indy SB.

I want brett to go away for good. plain and simple. I'd reather play minny next with with Tavarius than greybeard..

And Like I said...I feel it is my moral obligation to poop all over anything Sanchez does untill Stafford prooves he's a pro bowler. that and I don't believe there is a bigger asshat coachin in the pros that Ryan.

January 23rd, 2010, 1:00 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

That SNL skit is pretty funny. I'll give you that, but I still don't like the guy. One of my favorite moments of all time was when Charles Woodson won the Heisman over Manning and the look on Manning's face was one of pure vitriol. It was fantastic. He couldn't believe he could lose, to a CB no less! Ha!

Peyton doesn't fit into the category that some of the other all time greats in sports history in my lifetime, but I've had to take a similar stance on them. For example:

Michael Jordan: arguably the greatest basketball player of all time; division rival of my team, the Pistons. Therefore, don't like him.

LeBron James: Currently the best player in the NBA; division rival of the Pistons. Therefore, don't like him.

Brett Favre: All time leader in every statistical category as a QB; divison rival of the Lions. Therefore, don't like him.

Maybe I'm just such a homer that I don't want any other teams but mine to succeed. Maybe I'm just too much of a fan to see my teams suffer from mediocrity even in the face of superstars.

January 23rd, 2010, 1:57 pm
Pro Bowl Player

It's kind of like college when UofM is out of the running (sadly, a common thing these days)--I'm going to support the Big Ten team. So, even though I hate them during the regular season, I'm pulling for Minny.

January 23rd, 2010, 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
5th Round Pick - Traded

I HATE THE VIKINGS!!!!! So anyone besides them is OK with me.

January 23rd, 2010, 8:28 pm
RIP Killer

January 25th, 2010, 11:26 am
RIP Killer

January 25th, 2010, 11:27 am
Modmin Dude

January 25th, 2010, 11:49 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Go Saints! :idea: :arrow:

January 25th, 2010, 2:00 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Go Colts! :idea: Go Colts! :idea: Go Colts! :idea:

What can I say... I've lived in Indy for 18 years now. I love them both, but my first true love are the Lions.

If the Colts should loose, then I couldn't think of a better team to loose too (except the Lions).

January 26th, 2010, 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2