View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 2:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Brett Favre 
Towel Boy

Post Brett Favre
Do you guys (and gals) think that Brett Favre should return next season? After all, he's likely to return to the Vikings if he does which means another year of (likely) torture for the Lions at the hands of the Vikes.

Regardless of whether you think Favre should return next season, head over to www.FavreFlop.com and record your vote.

We recently started the site, because, like many of you, we've long grown sick of Favre's retirement/un-retirement shenanigans that drag on and on and on. With the money that's donated to www.FavreFlop.com we intend on starting a media campaign to get Brett to make a quick decision. This means that your Sportscenter and NFL Live won't be inundated with Brett Favre talk (and you'll thank us for it later). That's why your vote is important. Whatever the fans vote - retire or keep playing - will be the theme of our campaign. Vote now!

February 11th, 2010, 12:46 am
NFL Team Captain

I'm all for him coming back. The more games he plays the greater the chance he get's his neck and ego broken all in the same play.

It would be great if it happen a Lions game :twisted:

February 11th, 2010, 4:15 am
Color Commentator - John Madden

This is the kind of garbage that just feeds into the media's coverage of Brett Favre and his indecisive nature. I don't care what happens, and i'm pretty sure most people don't either. It doesn't really effect their teams. Go away, stay, I don't give a shiite.

February 11th, 2010, 3:54 pm
I like him. I'd like to see him play as long as he is competitive and elevating the play of the Vikings (or anyone else).

February 11th, 2010, 4:29 pm
RIP Killer

I don't mind the flip flopping at all and like the commercials when he does the same. At 40, given the season he has had - hell, he has earned the right by now. Go Farve! (or stay)...

February 11th, 2010, 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I like him. I'd like to see him play as long as he is competitive and elevating the play of the Vikings (or anyone else).

I'm with you. I think everyone is over doing this situation every year. One of the greatest QB's of all time and he is still playing at a level to get a good team to be very good. Almost to the SB but for one play.

February 11th, 2010, 5:40 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

February 11th, 2010, 7:26 pm
Div 1 - Starter

I don't really care whether he comes back or retires. I don't care if a team lets him skip OTAs, training camp, the first four games of the season whatever. That's between him and the team. I just want the coverage on him to be a third of what it has been.

February 12th, 2010, 9:03 am
Color Commentator - John Madden

There seems to be a lot of Favre love on this thread and as a Lions fan I'm disgusted by it.

February 12th, 2010, 1:10 pm
Modmin Dude

There seems to be a lot of Favre love on this thread and as a Lions fan I'm disgusted by it.

I agree. And here I thought this board had die-hard Lions fans...:confused: :puke:

February 12th, 2010, 1:13 pm
RIP Killer

I don't hate on other teams or players.

February 12th, 2010, 1:23 pm
Water Boy

SHOULD he return? Probably not. I mean, what else does he have to prove? One more Superbowl isn't going to make him the best QB ever or something.

February 16th, 2010, 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

He's bad for the Lion's but good for the NFL! I'm fine if he comes back. What else would the media talk about this off season? Plus, I wan't to see him end another season with a pick. I can't remember, but I think it is now 3 or 4 in a row.

February 17th, 2010, 3:20 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I won't think Brett Favre is done until it's week 1 and he's nowhere to be seen. Ya he's coming back...again

February 18th, 2010, 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]