View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Kampman to Jags 
Team MVP

Post Kampman to Jags
Word is he got the same money KVB got from us. Little risky for a guy coming off an ACL injury.

March 7th, 2010, 10:21 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I actually preferred Kampman to Vanden Bosch, but his knee injury scared me. Will he be ready by the start of the season, and if so, how effective will he be? He could pan out better over the long haul, but I really wouldn't expect much from him next season. In the end, I think the Lions made the right move.

March 8th, 2010, 12:41 am
Hall of Fame Player

I think we got the equivalent to Kampman. Only at DT. Cory Williams was pretty much in the same boat. He was really good in the 4-3 before being forced into the 3-4. I think we will all be pleasantly surprised by our D-line this year. Even if we don't get Suh or McCoy.

March 9th, 2010, 12:04 am
I would have loved to have signed them both. I think Kampman will be fine. His work ethic, motor, and determination make me comfortable with him despite his ACL. I would have loved to give him a chance to terrorize GB twice a year... Would have also allowed us to cut D. White, whom I would love to get rid of...

March 9th, 2010, 1:33 am
QB Coach

I would have loved to have signed them both. I think Kampman will be fine. His work ethic, motor, and determination make me comfortable with him despite his ACL. I would have loved to give him a chance to terrorize GB twice a year... Would have also allowed us to cut D. White, whom I would love to get rid of...

Um, isn't he already gone...?

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

March 9th, 2010, 8:24 am
wjb21ndtown wrote:

Um, isn't he already gone...?

I'm in California right now (Long beach right now, I was in Santa Cruz for two days, Monerey for a day, San Fran for 4 days, Nappa Valley for a day, San Diego for a day, and I'll be in Long Beach until Wed.)... I always start at the bottom of the forum and work my way up... I realized that we cut D. White about 20 min. after this post, which I couldn't be happier about.

March 9th, 2010, 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]