View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 10:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Redskins Trade for Rams 2007 1st Round Pick Adam Carriker 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Redskins Trade for Rams 2007 1st Round Pick Adam Carrike
steensn wrote:
Injury comment was just for fun...
But mccoy is rated higher on some boards for a reason.

Just like Leaf was higher on many boards than Manning. I don't care what peoples boards say, I care what my eyes saw. I believe some have McCoy higher due to the perception that he is quicker and able to get into the backfield better, but to me again that is just a perception out there and not what I saw, what the measureables told us, or what the stats showed.

The other thing I loved about Suh was the bigger the game, the better he seemed to play. He also plays BIG on 3rd down when most of his sacks and TFL come from, and boy do the Lions need guys who can produce on 3rd down.

I watched the OU/Neb game 3 or 4 times and really focused on #93 in the middle of the D for both teams and Suh stood out much more than McCoy. Suh is the best player in a great draft, go get him.

April 22nd, 2010, 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Take Suh unless 1 of 2 things happen. (1) Rams Take Suh - Then We Trade "Sam Bradford" for a boatload of picks. -OR- (2) Rams take Braford and Someone Offers us a boatload of picks.

Trading down is great, but Suh is not a consolation prize for failing to trade. He is the best player in the draft.

April 22nd, 2010, 1:19 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Varsity 1st Team

DJ-B wrote:
Take Suh unless 1 of 2 things happen. (1) Rams Take Suh - Then We Trade "Sam Bradford" for a boatload of picks. -OR- (2) Rams take Braford and Someone Offers us a boatload of picks.

Trading down is great, but Suh is not a consolation prize for failing to trade. He is the best player in the draft.

I still think my #1 choice is Eric Berry, the fact we could trade down and get him makes it all the better.

April 22nd, 2010, 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2