View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 21st, 2014, 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 UFL Thread 
Junior Varsity

Post UFL Thread
I may be the only one, but I would like to chat about the UFL once in a while. For me I enjoy the league because it is another leg of scouting talent and finding the gems. I think as the ufl gets bigger it will no doubt become a d-league for the nfl (as confirmed by packers president http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -earliest/)

www.restoretheroar.webs.com

June 18th, 2010, 10:40 am
Heisman Winner

Post Re: UFL Thread
I haven't watched a single UFL game till date. I'd like to start though, I need my football fix. When does their season start?

June 22nd, 2010, 11:07 am
Junior Varsity

Games this season start the 17th & 18th of September. Last year the championship was Thanksgiving weekend.

I really enjoy it. Most of what people say when being negative of the league talk about the lack of spectators and the fact that it is a "joke league" (Only because it is not the NFL?)

I enjoy it. I think if you are a fan of football you can be a fan of it. It would help having a close-by team.

I lived in Florida for a few years so that is sort of my team, though I can enjoy the game of any of the teams (just as I can with the NFL).

An EPIC fail last year was the fact that the first game showcased to teams with VERY SIMILAR jersey colors (one was like a cream color while the other was white). From my understanding they have a lot of jersey changes this year....

www.restoretheroar.webs.com

June 25th, 2010, 9:26 am
RIP Killer

Football is football IMO... I'll even go to a random high school game just for fun.

June 25th, 2010, 9:28 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I could be wrong but I thought part of the concept around the UFL was to paly a shorter season allowing players to be show cased to NFL teams and possibly signing on to finish out the NFL season?

June 25th, 2010, 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]