View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 23rd, 2014, 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist? 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
Deadspin wrote:
This May Or May Not Be Rex Ryan's Wife Making Foot-Fetish Videos (UPDATE)
http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or ... e=true&s=i

There's a celebrity in the foot-fetish world who posts videos with titles like "Hot Mature Sexy Feet." The videos feature a woman who looks like Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle — and, in one, a man offscreen who sounds like Rex.

A few years back, YouTube user "ihaveprettyfeet" — who shares a number of personal characteristics with Michelle, though we'll get to that later — made a series of videos, apparently starring herself. In them, her feet, whether in stockings or shoes or simply bare, are always prominently displayed. An attractive older blonde, "ihaveprettyfeet" became hugely popular, to the point that when YouTube banned her account for terms of service violations, devotees took to message boards to wonder where she'd gone.

Her videos have been reposted by others on YouTube, and with so many followers, it was only a matter of time before one of them happened to be both a Jets fan and a Deadspin reader, too. We received a tip from one such person that "ihaveprettyfeet" was the spitting image of Michelle Ryan, wife of maybe the most popular coach in the NFL. "At least a twin sister," the tipster said. Michelle Ryan doesn't have a twin sister, but judge for yourself.

We were told by one source that if this is Michelle Ryan, there's no way Rex knows about it. But listen closely to the voice of the cameraman. Multiple viewers, including a YouTube commenter, have observed that it sounds an awful lot like Rex. Now, we're not into feet or anything, but if that is indeed Michelle, and that is indeed Rex, well, more power to the both of them. Like many, many people out there, Rex is just in love with his wife's feet. poop, it's almost romantic.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found "ihaveprettyfeet"'s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens, his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md. Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as a Virgo. Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; "ihaveprettyfeet" has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker. Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels, she was "a foot [shorter]" than her 6'4" husband; "ihaveprettyfeet" lists herself as 5'2". To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City "ihaveprettyfeet" listed on this swingers site. It's a couple's profile. The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5'10, 180 pounds.

We know that Michelle Ryan's far from shy, modeling for an NFL fashion lined aimed at women. We know "ihaveprettyfeet" is anything but shy. Still, her online activity petered out in mid-2009, around the time that Rex was entering the New York media spotlight. An attempt to lay low would explain her abrupt disappearance, as well as the two-year age discrepancy on her dating profile.

A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

Send an email to Barry Petchesky, the author of this post, at barryp@deadspin.com.

December 22nd, 2010, 12:51 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
Ew...

December 22nd, 2010, 1:08 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Ha! Rex Ryan would have something weird like this come out. But for him it would just be a "Manny being Manny" situation.

December 22nd, 2010, 1:16 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I would think for someone to be married to Rex Ryan they would have a fetish for fat bellies, not so much feet.

December 22nd, 2010, 2:40 pm
RIP Killer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLctnzu2YI

December 22nd, 2010, 2:46 pm

steensn wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLctnzu2YI

NSFW?

December 22nd, 2010, 3:17 pm
RIP Killer

It shouldn't be, It only has a picture of singer. Does it show more later?

December 22nd, 2010, 3:30 pm

Word. Got ya. I thought it was the video in question, not RICK JAMES BITCH!

December 22nd, 2010, 4:11 pm

From the gaming forum I have posted on for 10 years and counting (only other forum I spend an inordinate amount of time on) with a thread on the same topic:

Quote:
UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays — "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

http://alt.com/view/9912823_92615.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

December 22nd, 2010, 4:14 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Modmin Dude

I think perhaps the real question here is, "Who cares?" This doesn't effect his job or the Jets in anyway. There weren't any laws broken, so again Who Cares? This isn't a big deal and IMO it's not even embarrassing. I think we're all adults here and know that there are, as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks".

So basically its a Nothing to see here, move along type situation IMO.

December 22nd, 2010, 5:01 pm
RIP Killer

It is only funny because people who are doing it hide it.

December 22nd, 2010, 5:10 pm

They are having a field day with it here in Chicago!

December 22nd, 2010, 6:21 pm
RIP Killer

TheRealWags wrote:
I think perhaps the real question here is, "Who cares?" This doesn't effect his job or the Jets in anyway. There weren't any laws broken, so again Who Cares? This isn't a big deal and IMO it's not even embarrassing. I think we're all adults here and know that there are, as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks".

Why is he embarrassed then?

December 22nd, 2010, 7:26 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

TheRealWags wrote:

Sorry I couldn't pass up on the "diferent strokes" on a foot fetish thread. Just too awsome to let go!

December 22nd, 2010, 11:22 pm

You're a successful defensive coordinator with head coaching aspirations, and you let your wife upload foot fetish videos to youtube? And you participate in some of them? Sorry, ain't a private matter if you upload it to youtube.

All that said, I think Rex is awesome. This season's Hard Knocks is one of my favorite TV moments ever.

December 23rd, 2010, 12:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next