View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 20th, 2014, 6:11 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Seattle-New Orleans 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9864
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Seattle-New Orleans
So, I'm sitting here watching this game not believing that the Seahawks are even in this game let along winning it, and I watch Marshawn Lynch rip off one of the most incredible runs I've watched. Broke six tackles and straight armed Tracy Porter 5 yards down field. Unbelievable.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


January 8th, 2011, 8:50 pm
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3627
Location: WSU
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
anyone can win at home


January 8th, 2011, 9:04 pm
Profile
Afghan Allstar
User avatar

Joined: January 9th, 2006, 1:16 pm
Posts: 564
Location: San Diego, CA
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Especially with the crowd that they have.


January 8th, 2011, 10:06 pm
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
The Legend wrote:
anyone can win at home


Not Miami!

should i go Cliche and say "thats why they play the game" or should I just be real and say "they don't belong my badonkadonk"

You'll hear all kinds of excuises on why Seattle shouldn't a won that game...how they shouldn't a had a home game, or how they shouldn't even be in the playoffs. but this game settles it all in my mind. Championship teams win tough games, N.O. didn't do that today...no excuses. Seattle proved why it is so important to win your division, thats all there is too it.

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


January 9th, 2011, 12:38 am
Profile
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3787
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Quote:
badonkadonk



Really? thast what a $ $ changes to?? really? how ghetto fabulous! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


January 9th, 2011, 12:41 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Wow... so we all make fun of the division... then they go and beat NO!? What the!?

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


January 9th, 2011, 1:36 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9864
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Part of why I saw I don't believe Seattle was even in that game -

Hasselback coming off an injury, and didn't play for squat all season. He came into this game and simply lit up New Orleans. His throws were crisp and on the money most times. His TD throw to Mike Williams was incredible, but credit to BMW, he made a terrific catch. Wish he would have done that here once in a while.

Seattle was running pretty efficiently against the Saints defense as well, but the Saints weren't getting it done on the ground. I understand they didn't have Chris Ivory, but even the offensive line was playing lackluster the whole game for the Saints.

When it comes down to it, the New Orleans defense staying in Louisiana, and the group they brought with them failed to get the job done. I know they were missing a couple starters, but the Saints defense flat out lost that game.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


January 9th, 2011, 10:07 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7374
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Truth be told, NO was not on par with where they were last year. Something changed between last year and this year.


January 9th, 2011, 11:31 am
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3192
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
I think not having Malcolm Jenkins hurt the Saints more than anything. Also their starting LB was out and we all know about Ivory and Thomas going on IR. Hasselbeck knew where the weakness was in the secondary and just kept making good accurate throws right where they needed to be. He played lights out. That run by Marshawn Lynch was one of the best plays I've ever seen. He broke at least 6 tackles and his entire offense was downfield blocking for him. Congrats to Seattle.

One of the guys mentioned during the play was Tyler Polumbus. Who we traded to Seattle after claiming him on waivers. Anybody know what we got from that trade? Assuming a 7th but IDK.


January 9th, 2011, 12:09 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2286
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I think not having Malcolm Jenkins hurt the Saints more than anything. Also their starting LB was out and we all know about Ivory and Thomas going on IR. Hasselbeck knew where the weakness was in the secondary and just kept making good accurate throws right where they needed to be. He played lights out. That run by Marshawn Lynch was one of the best plays I've ever seen. He broke at least 6 tackles and his entire offense was downfield blocking for him. Congrats to Seattle.

One of the guys mentioned during the play was Tyler Polumbus. Who we traded to Seattle after claiming him on waivers. Anybody know what we got from that trade? Assuming a 7th but IDK.


Isn't that how we got LoJack?

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


January 10th, 2011, 5:29 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Anyone see the info that during the run, the ground was literally shaking!? Maybe the fans went nuts and caused a small tremor like recording?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/ ... id=6008462

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


January 10th, 2011, 5:47 pm
Profile
QB Coach
User avatar

Joined: August 21st, 2005, 3:36 am
Posts: 3129
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
steensn wrote:
Anyone see the info that during the run, the ground was literally shaking!? Maybe the fans went nuts and caused a small tremor like recording?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/ ... id=6008462

Yeah I heard the same thing. That's awesome.

_________________
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

β€œThe good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson


January 10th, 2011, 6:03 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9864
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
thelomasbrowns wrote:
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
I think not having Malcolm Jenkins hurt the Saints more than anything. Also their starting LB was out and we all know about Ivory and Thomas going on IR. Hasselbeck knew where the weakness was in the secondary and just kept making good accurate throws right where they needed to be. He played lights out. That run by Marshawn Lynch was one of the best plays I've ever seen. He broke at least 6 tackles and his entire offense was downfield blocking for him. Congrats to Seattle.

One of the guys mentioned during the play was Tyler Polumbus. Who we traded to Seattle after claiming him on waivers. Anybody know what we got from that trade? Assuming a 7th but IDK.


Isn't that how we got LoJack?


No, we traded one of our sixth round picks this year for Jackson. Detroit got a conditional late rounder pick from Seattle for Polumbus....in the 2012 draft.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


January 10th, 2011, 7:20 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2281
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
Well hopefully that condition kicks in since he is doing well (isnt he?).


January 10th, 2011, 10:19 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9864
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Seattle-New Orleans
DJ-B wrote:
Well hopefully that condition kicks in since he is doing well (isnt he?).


I couldn't tell you, since I don't know what the conditions were. I would hope that since he started some games for them, that it would escalate the pick, but I would think it also involves his PT for this coming season as well. Question is, if there's no season....or a shortened season, now does that impact his (and anyone elses) contracts for 2011?

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


January 11th, 2011, 12:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: munch107 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.