View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 30th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Millen out at NFL Network 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Millen out at NFL Network
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet:
Detroit Free Press wrote:
Report: Matt Millen out at NFL Network

4:42 PM, Apr. 14, 2011 POSTED BY JAMES JAHNKE

Former Lions president Matt Millen seems like he's on every channel during football season, but Detroit fans will get relief on at least one outlet next fall.

Millen and Joe Theismann are out as analysts for the NFL Network's Thursday night broadcasts, according to si.com. They'll be replaced by Mike Mayock.

Further, Detroit native Gus Johnson is being considered for the play-by-play position currently held by Bob Papa.

From SI writer Richard Deitsch: "Millen was named an NFL Network game analyst in 2009, joining Papa in the booth. Thiesmann was added last season. Both Millen and Thiesmann were polarizing figures, often drawing the ire of fans on Twitter and other social media outlets."

http://www.freep.com/article/20110414/SPORTS01/110414045/1049/sports01/Report-Matt-Millen-out-NFL-Network

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I'm glad that douchebag is gone.

April 16th, 2011, 7:50 am
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Millen out at NFL Network
slybri19 wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet:
Detroit Free Press wrote:
Report: Moron of the Millennium out at NFL Network

4:42 PM, Apr. 14, 2011 POSTED BY JAMES JAHNKE

Former Lions president Moron of the Millennium seems like he's on every channel during football season, but Detroit fans will get relief on at least one outlet next fall.

Millen and Joe Theismann are out as analysts for the NFL Network's Thursday night broadcasts, according to si.com. They'll be replaced by Mike Mayock.

Further, Detroit native Gus Johnson is being considered for the play-by-play position currently held by Bob Papa.

From SI writer Richard Deitsch: "Millen was named an NFL Network game analyst in 2009, joining Papa in the booth. Thiesmann was added last season. Both Millen and Thiesmann were polarizing figures, often drawing the ire of fans on Twitter and other social media outlets."

http://www.freep.com/article/20110414/SPORTS01/110414045/1049/sports01/Report-Matt-Millen-out-NFL-Network

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I'm glad that douchebag is gone.

He ain't totally gone. He still has his College Football gig.

April 16th, 2011, 9:45 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Millen out at NFL Network
But that's on ESPN. The fewer networks that bozo is on, the better IMO.

April 17th, 2011, 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]