View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Whizzanator? 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post The Whizzanator?
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8463169

Remember how O. Smith was almost a Lion if Millen had had his way, or had not given in to the coaches. Seems he has a high end drug masking kit. I wonder if like Carolina teammates get implicated. That would be a big blow to the Vikings.

May 11th, 2005, 12:43 pm
National Champion

Post Re: The Whizzanator?
Yorick wrote:
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8463169

Remember how O. Smith was almost a Lion if Millen had had his way, or had not given in to the coaches. Seems he has a high end drug masking kit. I wonder if like Carolina teammates get implicated. That would be a big blow to the Vikings.

It's a huge blow. The Vikings have been doing the rotating backfield thing the last couple of years, but I heard this year they wanted to move towards having a feature back. Onterrio Smith was probably the most qualified of their backs to do that (until now!). :idea:

May 12th, 2005, 1:17 am

Bennet has been hurt an awful lot. Of course, after him and Smith they still have Moore as a potential feature back.

Scouting reports were rather mixed about Williamson. Although superquick in minicamp he was very rough in the passing game. With his lack of strength I think he will have major problems producing as a rookie. They still have the mighty Culpepper, but their defense will have to improve appreciably for them to win the division.

May 12th, 2005, 7:43 am
Varsity Benchwarmer

Yorick, I don't seem to recall if Millen was real gung ho on draftijng Onterrio Smith a couple of years ago. I don't ever remember hearing. Fill me on the details.

Onterrio is an idiot pure and simple. It's quite obvious, he doesn't need football, because he is doing everything he possibly to have it taken away from him.

qtank.gif

May 14th, 2005, 1:38 pm

Apparently a prosthetic penis is not a bannable offense. However, when you love service of said implement, you can no longer hide your pot use. I wonder if the thought of Ms. Ballbreaker giving his wheenie a very close inspection cost him a year?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=k ... &type=lgns

May 20th, 2005, 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]