View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 25th, 2014, 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Brandon Lloyd traded to Rams 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Brandon Lloyd traded to Rams
maybe i missed something. the only "disruption" i know of from Lloyd was that he was a big advocate for playing Orton. I havnt heard anything else.....

October 20th, 2011, 1:07 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
maybe i missed something. the only "disruption" i know of from Lloyd was that he was a big advocate for playing Orton. I havnt heard anything else.....

Isn't that enough? Players play and coaches coach. A wide receiver basically coming out and telling everyone that someone else should be starting at QB is undermining the coaches, and isn't doing any favors with the named starting QB and any friends he may have on the squad. Although that may have been his personal opinion, sometimes it's best to keep it to yourself or in the locker room. I'm not saying Brandon Lloyd is the second coming of TO or Randy, but it obviously didn't earn him any points with the team or front office. Now he got traded from one dog of a team to another.

October 20th, 2011, 2:26 pm

m2karateman wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

Isn't that enough? Players play and coaches coach. A wide receiver basically coming out and telling everyone that someone else should be starting at QB is undermining the coaches, and isn't doing any favors with the named starting QB and any friends he may have on the squad. Although that may have been his personal opinion, sometimes it's best to keep it to yourself or in the locker room. I'm not saying Brandon Lloyd is the second coming of TO or Randy, but it obviously didn't earn him any points with the team or front office. Now he got traded from one dog of a team to another.

BUT..HE WAS SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS THE COACHES! uP UNTILL 1/2 TIME LAST WEEK tHE COACHES WERE ALL SAYING THAT oRTON WAS THE GUY. HOW'S THAT MAKE HIM A RABBLE ROUSER?

(sorry bout the caps...didnt notice the stupid cap loc untill too late!)

October 20th, 2011, 4:18 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

BUT..HE WAS SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS THE COACHES! uP UNTILL 1/2 TIME LAST WEEK tHE COACHES WERE ALL SAYING THAT oRTON WAS THE GUY. HOW'S THAT MAKE HIM A RABBLE ROUSER?

(sorry bout the caps...didnt notice the stupid cap loc untill too late!)

Let me ask you this...why did Brandon Lloyd feel it was necessary to say anything if Orton was already playing? He must have felt, heard or understood that if the team kept losing a QB change would take place.

I never said he was a rabble rouser. But there are times when a player should just do his job and let others do theirs. Does it really matter who is throwing him the ball?

Water under the bridge now, anyways......

October 20th, 2011, 4:23 pm

I cant argue with ya....it just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me. im just gonna stick with my original guess...Elway hates Tebow! :wink:

Not trying to say Lloyd is a GREAT wr..but far and away he was the best they had.

(odd tidbit....my friends and I call Lloyd "Duckman" from his san fran days when he CLEARLY ducked a ball thrown his way) :lol: :lol:

October 20th, 2011, 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2