View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 17th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Billy Volek signs Rosenhaus as agent 
RIP Killer

Post Billy Volek signs Rosenhaus as agent
Titans: Volek signs with Rosenhaus
The News
Quarterback Billy Volek, who signed a long-term deal with the Titans last offseason, has ditched agent Ken Staninger for Drew Rosenhaus.
Our View
Volek is under contract through 2008, but contracts mean absolutely nothing to Rosenhaus. If Steve McNair doesn't announce his retirement in the next couple of days, clearing the way for Volek to start, expect Rosenhaus to begin lobbying for a trade. Volek also becomes a prime holdout candidate if Rosenhaus doesn't get whatever new contract he will undoubtedly ask for.

I agree...with the numbers he put up last year, Rosenhaus will beat it into Volek's head that he deserves more money. I suspect a possible holdout as fanball suggested. That would be a slap in the Titans cap-strapped face. If "Air McNair" goes down as he probably will, who'll replace him if there's no Volek???

May 13th, 2005, 7:34 am
QB Coach

You know an agent is doing his job, when everytime he signs a player, speculation occurs and teams begin wondering "gosh, what is he going to do?"

I'd never go after a Poston or Rosenhaus player.

May 14th, 2005, 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]