View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 7:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Lions Christmas comes early in Vikings game 
Stadium Announcer

Post Lions Christmas comes early in Vikings game
Levy clearly grabbed the face mask of Webb and it was not called. ha ha

December 11th, 2011, 5:20 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Lions Christmas comes early in Vikings game
Do you expect an apology?

The NoWinCompletion.
All the Non calls on your Packers last week.

Now go away Packer fan.

December 11th, 2011, 5:38 pm
Stadium Announcer

BillySims wrote:

The NoWinCompletion.

Now go away Packer fan.

I am not a packer fan and if I were it would be a compliment seeing how many championships they have won over the years. If it was stafford being held by the face mask what would have have said then, put the shoe on the other foot.

December 11th, 2011, 5:52 pm
Hall of Fame Player

georgechuvalo wrote:
BillySims wrote:

The NoWinCompletion.

Now go away Packer fan.

I am not a packer fan and if I were it would be a compliment seeing how many championships they have won over the years. If it was stafford being held by the face mask what would have have said then, put the shoe on the other foot.

We have put the shoe on the other foot. All too often.

Now go away Packer fan.

December 11th, 2011, 6:05 pm
RIP Killer

Just got another as the Broncos come back from 10-0 down in the 4th to score 10 to take it to overtime and put thru a 51-yard FG. Tebow wins again - wow!

December 11th, 2011, 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Pablo wrote:
Just got another as the Broncos come back from 10-0 down in the 4th to score 10 to take it to overtime and put thru a 51-yard FG. Tebow wins again - wow!

Ha... first time ever, but I was tebowing in the living room when they kicked that 59yd FG, so I grabbed another Tebow moment on the 51 yarder. Maybe there is something to that? :-k

Ba-Bye Chicago!

I also just realized that I will be pulling for the Cowgirls tonight too. Man what is the world coming too?

As Lions Fans, it's been a long time since we had to root for teams we didn't like because it would help our bid for a playoff birth. I feel strange! :mrgreen:

December 11th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Hall of Fame Player

TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Ha... first time ever, but I was tebowing in the living room when they kicked that 59yd FG, so I grabbed another Tebow moment on the 51 yarder. Maybe there is something to that? :-k

Ba-Bye Chicago!

I also just realized that I will be pulling for the Cowgirls tonight too. Man what is the world coming too?

As Lions Fans, it's been a long time since we had to root for teams we didn't like because it would help our bid for a playoff birth. I feel strange! :mrgreen:

Actually, you need to root for the Giants to win that division because we have the tie breaker over Dallas.

December 11th, 2011, 8:54 pm
Stadium Announcer

BillySims wrote:
georgechuvalo wrote:
BillySims wrote:

The NoWinCompletion.

Now go away Packer fan.

Now go away Packer fan.

They had good luck that DeAndre Levy didn’t get a face-mask penalty when his hit helped jar the ball loose from Vikings quarterback Joe Webb on the last play. But the play call on that final play was perfect. - 12/11/2011

Now be a good little boy and go to bed mommy still loves you. Andy maybe one day when you grow up you can talk like the big boys do.

December 11th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Stadium Announcer

BillySims wrote:

The NoWinCompletion.

Now go away Packer fan.

But, it's annoying to hit submit and then the site calls you an idiot basically. LOL.
I guess this site already knows you are a idiot. I will not respond to a idiot after today, grow up.

December 11th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Hall of Fame Player

georgechuvalo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
georgechuvalo wrote:
BillySims wrote:

The NoWinCompletion.

Now go away Packer fan.

Now go away Packer fan.

They had good luck that DeAndre Levy didn’t get a face-mask penalty when his hit helped jar the ball loose from Vikings quarterback Joe Webb on the last play. But the play call on that final play was perfect. - 12/11/2011

Now be a good little boy and go to bed mommy still loves you. Andy maybe one day when you grow up you can talk like the big boys do.

ROFL. I wish I was a little boy again. LOL.

December 11th, 2011, 9:50 pm
NFL Team Captain

BillySims wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Ba-Bye Chicago!

Actually, you need to root for the Giants to win that division because we have the tie breaker over Dallas.

A loss by the Giants puts them 2 games back and then we would still own the the tie breaker because we beat the Cowboys. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the giants loss helps our cause much more than a Cowboy loss.

December 11th, 2011, 10:28 pm
RIP Killer

Why do people respond to this idiot? He can't even post in the correct section. Around the league? I guess talk about the lions doesn't belong in the jungle with the rest of the lions talk.

Maybe ill feel like Santa and give everyone an early Christmas present and ban georgechuvalo LOL. Now that'd be a sweet present

December 11th, 2011, 11:57 pm
Hall of Fame Player

TNLionsFanatic wrote:
BillySims wrote:
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Ba-Bye Chicago!

A loss by the Giants puts them 2 games back and then we would still own the the tie breaker because we beat the Cowboys. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the giants loss helps our cause much more than a Cowboy loss.

If the Cowboys win their division, our tie breaker over them won't mean squat.

December 12th, 2011, 12:01 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

George, didn't we just exchange several PMs about your New Topic Fetish? Apparently, you didn't listen, so I'm gonna lock this one.

December 12th, 2011, 12:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]