View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 TEBOW 
Stadium Announcer

Post TEBOW
Is anybody else sick of hearing about Tim Tebow. Don't get me wrong I like the guy but all they talk about is him. Not their defense who is keeping people to ten points. Also all you hear is how good he is. Everyone seems to forget what happened when the played a good team. We destroyed them. Go Lions and go Pats this week to put a beating on Denver and maybe end this nonsense.

December 18th, 2011, 10:38 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: TEBOW
Yes, but the guy finds a way to win, got to respect that.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 18th, 2011, 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

That may be true but winning is a team accomplishment. Aaron Rodgers has found a way to win every week this year however he doesn't get as much credit as tebow and he is a bigger part of his team than Tebow.

December 18th, 2011, 10:56 am
Team MVP

I think its the whole idea of what kind of player people think he is and what kind of player he really is, combined with the way hes winning.

I like Tebow and am glad to see a player who I am 100% confident we wont hear about going to some night club and getting in trouble. Its kinda cool the Broncos are winning some games to make the NFL interesting..but..

Theres no way they beat the Pats.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

Last edited by kdsberman on December 18th, 2011, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 18th, 2011, 10:58 am
Player of the Year - Defense

He's very divisive--you either love him or hate him. This is due to his talent, his style of play, his record at UF and now at Denver, his religious enthusiasm, the fact that he was drafted in the first round..etc. Also, the people who hate him can't understand why he has any fans, so they hate him all the more.

And of course, his calling card...

*does the Tebow*

December 18th, 2011, 11:53 am
Stadium Announcer

He is a great guy and despite being an OSU fan and losing to him in the nat champ game I really like him but when is it going to end. If the broncos start next year 2-8 or something like that will we still have to hear all of this. I watched the show first and ten with skip bayless a few days ago. I believe it is a 2 hr program and the entire show was broncos not another team was mentioned besides their opponent.

December 18th, 2011, 12:01 pm
1st Round Pick

ZAndrews81 wrote:
He is a great guy and despite being an OSU fan and losing to him in the nat champ game I really like him but when is it going to end. If the broncos start next year 2-8 or something like that will we still have to hear all of this. I watched the show first and ten with skip bayless a few days ago. I believe it is a 2 hr program and the entire show was broncos not another team was mentioned besides their opponent.

I can't stand Skip at all.

December 18th, 2011, 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Why is this in the lions section?

December 18th, 2011, 5:28 pm
1st Round Pick

conversion02 wrote:
Why is this in the lions section?

I was going to ask that, but he is holding up right now against the Pats.

December 18th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I moved this response from another page as well:

I'm sorry did I miss something? Have I missed the ESPN or NFL Now press conferences that has Tebow spouting about how good he is, and how it's been his awesomeness (yes I'm watching Kungfu Panda) that has caused this all to happen? I must not get that channel on t.v.

Oh wait, you mean Tebow isn't blowing his own horn? No press conferences? Oh so it's the MEDIA that is creating the HYPE? WOW! Whodathunkit! I'm amazed how TEBOW is catching the hate that has been generated by former players, washed up has beens, a couple of wanna be's, and some retarded I mean retired players.

TEBOW has only gone out and played and given credit to HIS Team, oh and maybe taken a knee now and then. The "Christophobia" is flowing big time!!!!

As far as Denard is concerned, he will probably go the way of Antoine Randal El, and become a slot receiver who does the YAC route instead of QB. I thought this was pretty obvious, but then again, this room appears to be hung up on media hype.....

Tell me I'm wrong!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/christian-livin ... -the-world

Interesting article on Tebow and all the hate.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 18th, 2011, 9:41 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

WarEr4Christ wrote:
I moved this response from another page as well:

I'm sorry did I miss something? Have I missed the ESPN or NFL Now press conferences that has Tebow spouting about how good he is, and how it's been his awesomeness (yes I'm watching Kungfu Panda) that has caused this all to happen? I must not get that channel on t.v.

Oh wait, you mean Tebow isn't blowing his own horn? No press conferences? Oh so it's the MEDIA that is creating the HYPE? WOW! Whodathunkit! I'm amazed how TEBOW is catching the hate that has been generated by former players, washed up has beens, a couple of wanna be's, and some retarded I mean retired players.

TEBOW has only gone out and played and given credit to HIS Team, oh and maybe taken a knee now and then. The "Christophobia" is flowing big time!!!!

As far as Denard is concerned, he will probably go the way of Antoine Randal El, and become a slot receiver who does the YAC route instead of QB. I thought this was pretty obvious, but then again, this room appears to be hung up on media hype.....

Tell me I'm wrong!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/christian-livin ... -the-world

Interesting article on Tebow and all the hate.

I think you misunderstand. it's not Tebow that I find disugting. It's the media hype that paints him as the golden goose. You hear almost NO credit going to a D that has played FANTASTIC in 4 out of 6 weeks. It'a all about Tebow in the last 6 minutes....with no mentioning whatsoever of how the game was still withing reach when Tebow only completed 4 passes thus far in the game. I find that revolting. the down side is when the team starts to lose watch how its all Tebows fault...that too would not be fair but it will happen.

December 19th, 2011, 5:30 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Yes, I think most of the hate is from people who hate the undue hype, not Tebow himself. Similar phenomenon exists around other celebrities like Paris Hilton, the Kardashians, various singers etc.

They haven't done a whole lot to earn their fame, and yet they are hyped. This undue hype angers people, which then only makes the hype more attractive to the media (who can use it to generate ratings and controversy) so on and so forth in a big feedback loop.

December 19th, 2011, 7:40 pm
Varsity 1st Team

w_mann5 wrote:
ZAndrews81 wrote:
Is anybody else sick of hearing about Tim Tebow. Don't get me wrong I like the guy but all they talk about is him. Not their defense who is keeping people to ten points. Also all you hear is how good he is. Everyone seems to forget what happened when the played a good team. We destroyed them. Go Lions and go Pats this week to put a beating on Denver and maybe end this nonsense.

A white Bronco hasn't gotten this much attention since the OJ Simpson murders.

Booooooo!

That was just not right.....Funny, but not right.

Frok

December 22nd, 2011, 12:30 am
1st Round Pick

frok wrote:
w_mann5 wrote:
ZAndrews81 wrote:

A white Bronco hasn't gotten this much attention since the OJ Simpson murders.

Booooooo!

That was just not right.....Funny, but not right.

Frok

:shock:

December 22nd, 2011, 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

personally I found it HILAROUS! but im sick like that.

December 22nd, 2011, 1:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next