View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 More Trouble in the Mini-Apple (Culpepper Vs. Moss) 
Hall of Fame Player

Post More Trouble in the Mini-Apple (Culpepper Vs. Moss)
Quote:
Vikings | Culpepper Surprised by Moss' Comments - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:37:40 -0700

The Associated Press' Jon Krawczyski reports Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper was puzzled by comments made by former Vikings' WR Randy Moss in a recent interview with Sports Illustrated. Moss said his close relationship with Culpepper had deteriorated after Moss was traded to the Oakland Raiders during the offseason. "I thought Culpepper was (my friend), but now that everything's happened, it seems to me I lost a friend," said Moss. "My phone number hasn't changed," Culpepper said, implying that Moss has not contacted him. "If you're my friend, why haven't you talked to me? Know what I'm saying?" Culpepper refused to say anything derogatory about Moss.

Geez, Randy. I wonder why?

Could it be that you're the biggest rectum in the NFL and all Culpepper did was tolerate you for the sake of the team. Now that you're gone he wants nothing to do with you.

Maybe he's jealous over your new Charmin endorsement...

Yeah! That must be it.

May 16th, 2005, 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

Post Re: More Trouble in the Mini-Apple (Culpepper Vs. Moss)
LionFan57 wrote:
Quote:
Maybe he's jealous over your new Charmin endorsement...

Yeah! That must be it.

Charmin endorsement??? :? I guess that's not too bad for them, get one of the biggest asses in the NFL to push their product...

May 17th, 2005, 9:16 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

This flurry of childish behavior among NFL players does not surprise me because as an educator I have seen successive increases in narcissism. It is a society wide problem and as we saw leading up to the draft, character screening has become the key to success. TO and Moss are arguably the two most talented wideouts in the NFL. Still, they also arguably make their teammates around them worse, when and if they take the field. After all these character issues with K2, Merriman, and Smith, I would predict that in upcoming seasons some of these tainted athletes are going to be taking a major tumble out of the first round.

May 17th, 2005, 10:57 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Sure the fake moon was childish, but man they had to give the guy a break it was fake, Minnesota was winning and he probable got cought up in the moment...

Michael Huff for DROY

May 17th, 2005, 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]