View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 17th, 2014, 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Would you wear a "Reebok Suit". 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Post Would you wear a "Reebok Suit".
Quote:
49ers | Reebok Looking at Nolan Clothes Situation - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 25 May 2005 05:30:50 -0700

Kevin Lynch, of the San Francisco Chronicle, reports Reebok is now willing to work with San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Nolan and might develop a more upscale line for him for the 2006 season. Reebok will visit with the 49ers June 6 and they will discuss the situation with Nolan. As previously noted, Nolan wanted to wear a suit on the sidelines, but he was rejected by the NFL. The situation might work well for Reebok and Nolan. Nolan could get to wear a coat and tie, and Reebok might be able to increase its clothing breadth.

I personally don't see myself getting one but I still beleive this could be a Huge market for Reebok if they do things right. How many men are out there who hate getting dressed up and shopping for suits, but who love football? If they can put together a decent product line, and get the right athletes/coaches to endorse it I wouldn't be surprised if all the shoe company were marketing formal wear 5 years from now.

Remember when these guys made shoes?

May 25th, 2005, 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]