View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Freeman a free man 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post Re: Freeman a free man
m2karateman wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
Freeman looked BAD yesterday. Think that's a bit too much to expect for anyone not named Favre.

That ringing bell in the background is for Leslie Frazier. Starting Freeman ahead of Ponder after Freeman barely has time to learn a dozen plays was a FOOLISH move, particularly when facing a struggling team on Monday Night Football. It is almost as if Frazier is begging to be fired.

It's Frazier, but I think through a lot of this he's tried to appease management (primarily Rick Spielman, Chris's brother). I think that's the same reason he stuck with Ponder--didn't want his boss's #1 draft pick to be labelled a bust so quickly. And this after Spielman dissed Frazier by not giving him a proper contract extension after last year.

To be honest, Frazier is the only guy I remotely like over there. The rest of the front office seems to think they're the geniuses in the room and that their poop doesn't stink. Not looking so smart this year, are ya fellas?

October 23rd, 2013, 12:34 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Freeman a free man
The behaviour seems incredibly erratic for a more logical conservative guy like frazier. I got the impression this was a Owner/Gm influenced stupid decision as well.

October 24th, 2013, 1:13 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4