View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Taylor Arrested 
NFL Team Captain

Post Taylor Arrested
According to ESPN, Washington safety Sean Taylor has been arrested on charges of Aggravated assult with a firearm and simple battery.

Apperently Taylor fired 5 or 6 shots into a vehicle. The vehicle was allegedly stolen, no report on who the car belonged to. No injuries were reported.

Another near miss for the Lions. Between Winslow and Taylor there is enough trouble for a whole team.

June 5th, 2005, 6:52 am
QB Coach

A few days ago, the story was that they just wanted to talk to him about his involvement in something.

Now the alleged reasoning comes out.

Anticipating to see where this goes...

June 5th, 2005, 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Looks like he may suffer a similar fate to KWII in terms of his bonus.

Quote:
Redskins' safety Sean Taylor entered the offseason upset with the six-year, $40 million contract he signed before last season. Now, he is at risk of losing a significant portion of the bonuses that make up the bulk of that deal. The Washington Post reports that if Taylor should miss any mandatory practices or games due to his legal problems, he would relinquish the right to future bonuses, according to the Washington Post. Furthermore, should he default on his contract in 2005, the Skins would be eligible to reclaim $6 million or his $7.2 million signing bonus. In all, Taylor could be forced to return $10 million this year.

June 9th, 2005, 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Taylor is the guy I wanted the Lions to draft in the 2004 season. Glad I was wrong :D

June 12th, 2005, 7:28 am
RIP Killer

I thought Taylors contract was 6 years for $18 million. I never heard of his contract being worth $40 million. That being the case, WTF is he complaining about with the value of his deal?!

June 13th, 2005, 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]