View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 23rd, 2014, 11:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Troubles at the QB spot in Cheese Land 
RIP Killer

Post Troubles at the QB spot in Cheese Land
Packers: Rodgers struggles in minicamp
The News
Rookie quarterback Aaron Rodgers didn't look too good during the Packers' second minicamp this past week. "The one thing we didn't see is the accuracy that we all saw in college. I think that that's just a part of being overloaded with the thinking," offensive coordinator Tom Rossley told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "Sometimes he's a little bit quick to shuffle-step back up inside and I think it's because he's not seeing downfield." Rossley added, "He's high on all of his throws. When he doesn't cut loose, he's not following through and finishing on the ball. I want to see him torque and throw the ball hard."
Our View
Craig Nall is going to enter training camp as the backup to Brett Favre, and Rodgers will need to make some serious strides this summer if he has any hopes of unseating him for the No. 2 spot on the quarterback depth chart. This isn't a great Team Quarterback situation if you have any doubts whatsoever about Favre continuing to hold up to the wear and tear.

June 11th, 2005, 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]