View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 McDonut upset with Pat Morris.... 
Modmin Dude

Post McDonut upset with Pat Morris....
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnb13jun13,0,1337130.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

Quote:
The 6-foot-6 McDougle, who recently dropped 20 pounds to 340 by eating wiser and taking up kickboxing, was most upset when he heard the Lions were telling league executives that he was lazy.

"He said I liked to take plays off, and that was something he told me I didn't do all during the season, that he was the proudest of me about," McDougle said. "Then he went back and was telling people at the [Indianapolis] combine, and people that were calling him, that I took plays off.

Well Mc Donut, you certainly played lazy or at least it looked that way. I wonder if he was tanking on purpose...........

Last edited by TheRealWags on June 13th, 2005, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 13th, 2005, 11:41 am
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: McDomunt upset with Pat Morris....
TheRealWags wrote:

"He said I liked to take plays off, and that was something he told me I didn't do all during the season, that he was the proudest of me about," McDougle said. "Then he went back and was telling people at the [Indianapolis] combine, and people that were calling him, that I took plays off."
...McD

I'm sorry. I don't speak idiot!!

That's right... No one called you for weeks into free agency because of something the Lions O-line coach said. It's not as if the other 31 teams couldn't get tape on you. It's not as if they didn't do their own research. It's not as if the whole planet didn't know you where winded 3 plays into a game.

:roll:

June 13th, 2005, 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Yet another player who thinks he's better than he actually is. If Stock Car was such a great player, why then only a one year deal with Miami for barely above the league veteran minimum? I'm glad he's gone.

SLACKER!

June 13th, 2005, 1:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Yet another player who thinks he's better than he actually is. ...

M2K,

I hear you.

What ever happened to the humble athlete who took ALL the responsibility for all the shortcomings and failures while crediting everyone else for the successes and victories?

June 13th, 2005, 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

m2karateman wrote:
Yet another player who thinks he's better than he actually is. ...

M2K,

I hear you.

What ever happened to the humble athlete who took ALL the responsibility for all the shortcomings and failures while crediting everyone else for the successes and victories?

They went out with the corporate executives who don't swindle the stock holders and steal from the pension funds.

June 13th, 2005, 3:17 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

He retired in 1999 and wore number 20

June 14th, 2005, 7:53 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Quote:

He retired in 1999 and wore number 20

I was thinking the same thing. Now they all play for the Patriots.

June 14th, 2005, 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]