View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 17th, 2018, 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Josh Norman anyone? 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Josh Norman anyone?
The Legend wrote:
rao wrote:
njroar wrote:
The media should be happy... Norman vs Odell x2 and Norman vs Dez x2 will be worth watching.

If this signing goes the way a lot of Washington signings go, I don't think it's going to be very entertaining unless you just like laughing at a player failing to live up to his contract.

if you are talking about the 4th and 5th years sure its unlikely he ll be playing at that same level but he s been very good for the past two seasons now and has held up against good passing offenses in his divison in New Orleans and Atlanta. I dont expect him to be a flat out bust and he will probably be at a high level for 2-3 seasons at least unless there is injury. He s only in the league one year more than Slay. I dont think his age matters that much as he ll be 28 most of this season, 29 the next and 30 the year following. If he gives them 3 good years and another average one they will not have regretted the deal.

But few can deny that free agents who go to Washington seldom play up to their monumental contracts. They are a bigger black hole for FAs than Detroit.

April 25th, 2016, 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2