View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 3:34 pm



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Rosenhaus actually does something admirable 
Author Message
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1775
Post Rosenhaus actually does something admirable
http://www.freep.com/sports/lions/line20e_20050720.htm

Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


Not sure if anyone caught this. It was at the bottom of a Free Press article about Cody's new TV show. I thought it was interesting since this guy always gets bad press (for good reason!).

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


July 20th, 2005, 8:26 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable
TADOne wrote:
http://www.freep.com/sports/lions/line20e_20050720.htm

Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


Not sure if anyone caught this. It was at the bottom of a Free Press article about Cody's new TV show. I thought it was interesting since this guy always gets bad press (for good reason!).



I agree this was a good thing to do.

Rosenhaus is now filling a lawsuit on the boys behalf against Disney.

:wink:


July 20th, 2005, 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: July 1st, 2005, 12:22 pm
Posts: 230
Post 
Nice to know he's a human being, after all.


July 20th, 2005, 8:57 am
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable
Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


LOL! Is he implying that he's a "bad guy"?!


July 20th, 2005, 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
Pssh, he probable pushed the boy in and saved him....

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


July 22nd, 2005, 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 1:25 am
Posts: 4918
Location: Hills of Auburn
Post 
Harrington is da man wrote:
Pssh, he probable pushed the boy in and saved him....


:lol: LMAO

_________________
Regards, Alpha|Lionbacker.com \(^o^)/
"I date this girl for two years and then the nagging starts: I wanna know your name..." - Mike Binder


July 22nd, 2005, 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
No matter what he did, if this bit about the lawsuit against Disney is true, it just proves what an rectum he really is. Why not sue the boy's parents for not looking after him. Like I said, IF this lawsuit thing is true, Drew is still an rectum.


July 22nd, 2005, 2:52 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
No matter what he did, if this bit about the lawsuit against Disney is true, it just proves what an rectum he really is. Why not sue the boy's parents for not looking after him. Like I said, IF this lawsuit thing is true, Drew is still an rectum.



Jomo,

Rosenhaus is an rectum - but I made up the part about the lawsuit. That's not true. (As far as I know).


July 22nd, 2005, 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
Let me get this hook out of my mouth :oops: :lol:


July 23rd, 2005, 3:59 am
Profile
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
Wait a minute... I can see this being all planed out. Drew did go to law school; so I can see this being away for him to get money... 1st the boy falls into Disney worlds pool. Then Drew saves the boy; then the boys parents sue Disney World and hire Drew as there attorney....

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


July 23rd, 2005, 10:01 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2005, 7:03 am
Posts: 7411
Location: Ford Field - 35 yard line / Row 32
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
Let me get this hook out of my mouth :oops: :lol:


And...

Harrington is da man wrote:
Wait a minute... I can see this being all planed out. Drew did go to law school; so I can see this being away for him to get money... 1st the boy falls into Disney worlds pool. Then Drew saves the boy; then the boys parents sue Disney World and hire Drew as there attorney....



Yes - I made it up joking around. But I think it's a very realistic possibility.

(Don't feel bad Jomo)


July 23rd, 2005, 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2005, 8:56 pm
Posts: 701
Location: Michigan
Post 
I know you maed it up. But, I acctually can see something like I said happening...

_________________
Image

Michael Huff for DROY


July 23rd, 2005, 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player
User avatar

Joined: April 19th, 2005, 2:10 pm
Posts: 2478
Location: Michigan
Post Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable
LionFan57 wrote:

I agree this was a good thing to do.

Rosenhaus is now filling a lawsuit on the boys behalf against Disney.

:wink:


:wink: win/win situation for Rosenhaus there!


July 25th, 2005, 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.