HARD HITTING DETROIT LIONS FORUM
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/

Rosenhaus actually does something admirable
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2116
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TADOne [ July 20th, 2005, 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Rosenhaus actually does something admirable

http://www.freep.com/sports/lions/line20e_20050720.htm

Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


Not sure if anyone caught this. It was at the bottom of a Free Press article about Cody's new TV show. I thought it was interesting since this guy always gets bad press (for good reason!).

Author:  LionFan57 [ July 20th, 2005, 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable

TADOne wrote:
http://www.freep.com/sports/lions/line20e_20050720.htm

Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


Not sure if anyone caught this. It was at the bottom of a Free Press article about Cody's new TV show. I thought it was interesting since this guy always gets bad press (for good reason!).



I agree this was a good thing to do.

Rosenhaus is now filling a lawsuit on the boys behalf against Disney.

:wink:

Author:  TK [ July 20th, 2005, 8:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice to know he's a human being, after all.

Author:  Brian [ July 20th, 2005, 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable

Quote:
To be fair to NFL agents, the Associated Press reports one of the most powerful, Drew Rosenhaus, helped save a boy pulled unconscious from a Disney World pool by performing CPR on him. "I dropped my phone, which is pretty rare," said Rosenhaus, a lifeguard in his youth. "It was nice to be a good guy for once."


LOL! Is he implying that he's a "bad guy"?!

Author:  Harrington is da man [ July 22nd, 2005, 1:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pssh, he probable pushed the boy in and saved him....

Author:  theAlphaMale [ July 22nd, 2005, 2:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Harrington is da man wrote:
Pssh, he probable pushed the boy in and saved him....


:lol: LMAO

Author:  jomo269 [ July 22nd, 2005, 2:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

No matter what he did, if this bit about the lawsuit against Disney is true, it just proves what an rectum he really is. Why not sue the boy's parents for not looking after him. Like I said, IF this lawsuit thing is true, Drew is still an rectum.

Author:  LionFan57 [ July 22nd, 2005, 3:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

jomo269 wrote:
No matter what he did, if this bit about the lawsuit against Disney is true, it just proves what an rectum he really is. Why not sue the boy's parents for not looking after him. Like I said, IF this lawsuit thing is true, Drew is still an rectum.



Jomo,

Rosenhaus is an rectum - but I made up the part about the lawsuit. That's not true. (As far as I know).

Author:  jomo269 [ July 23rd, 2005, 3:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Let me get this hook out of my mouth :oops: :lol:

Author:  Harrington is da man [ July 23rd, 2005, 10:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Wait a minute... I can see this being all planed out. Drew did go to law school; so I can see this being away for him to get money... 1st the boy falls into Disney worlds pool. Then Drew saves the boy; then the boys parents sue Disney World and hire Drew as there attorney....

Author:  LionFan57 [ July 23rd, 2005, 11:14 am ]
Post subject: 

jomo269 wrote:
Let me get this hook out of my mouth :oops: :lol:


And...

Harrington is da man wrote:
Wait a minute... I can see this being all planed out. Drew did go to law school; so I can see this being away for him to get money... 1st the boy falls into Disney worlds pool. Then Drew saves the boy; then the boys parents sue Disney World and hire Drew as there attorney....



Yes - I made it up joking around. But I think it's a very realistic possibility.

(Don't feel bad Jomo)

Author:  Harrington is da man [ July 23rd, 2005, 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I know you maed it up. But, I acctually can see something like I said happening...

Author:  Ferris [ July 25th, 2005, 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rosenhaus actually does something admirable

LionFan57 wrote:

I agree this was a good thing to do.

Rosenhaus is now filling a lawsuit on the boys behalf against Disney.

:wink:


:wink: win/win situation for Rosenhaus there!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/