View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Not that it matters now, but....... 
RIP Killer

Post Not that it matters now, but.......
KFFL wrote:
Jaguars | Darius Lands Extension
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:19:48 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars S Donovin Darius agreed to a three-year contract extension Thursday, July 28, that ties him to the team through the 2008 season. Darius, who will sign the contract extension Friday, July 29, when he reports to training camp, said he had his agent, Tom Condon, approach the Jaguars about three weeks ago about an extension.

I know we have Kenoy Kennedy, but I was pulling for the Lions to get Darius for two years. It's really about time that Jax gave him a longer contract. I would have still loved to seen him in Honolulu Blue and Silver.

July 29th, 2005, 8:33 am
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Not that it matters now, but.......
m2karateman wrote:
KFFL wrote:
Jaguars | Darius Lands Extension
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:19:48 -0700

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars S Donovin Darius agreed to a three-year contract extension Thursday, July 28, that ties him to the team through the 2008 season. Darius, who will sign the contract extension Friday, July 29, when he reports to training camp, said he had his agent, Tom Condon, approach the Jaguars about three weeks ago about an extension.

I know we have Kenoy Kennedy, but I was pulling for the Lions to get Darius for two years. It's really about time that Jax gave him a longer contract. I would have still loved to seen him in Honolulu Blue and Silver.

I saw this early this morning and thought exactly the same thing!

We'll be fine with KK tho. I think he'll help with our run defense a lot more than people realize.

July 29th, 2005, 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

That is awesome. Darius deserved that extension.

I'm with you guys though. I wish that DD could be head hunting Packers on our watch!

Tim

July 29th, 2005, 10:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]