View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 22nd, 2018, 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Packers losing...... 
RIP Killer

Post Packers losing......
Green Bay looks really bad right now. I feel bad for Brett Favre. He came into camp invigorated, and the team is just falling apart around him. Penalties, injuries, finger pointing.........

Well, that's good news for the Lions!

October 3rd, 2005, 10:22 pm
RIP Killer

Finally GB will realize what it's like to be the Lions...with everything crumbling around them...injuries, penalties...just wait until they start finding way to LOSE games like botching extra points!

EDIT - So after watching more of the game and watching the "Favre special," I realized that Favre is amazing. What a way to revive this team with that 4th quarter attempt. Their D is horrible, but never count out their O when Favre's running the show. They had 2 4th quarter TDs and converted both conversions. Also, why did the Panthers go for 2 in the 4th when they were up by like 15? That makes no sense IMO.

October 3rd, 2005, 11:17 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Carolina went for 2 when they were up by 19 to go up by 21. I looks like it may have been a good idea as they nearly needed it. Favre looked good in the 4th. Drilling the ball in tight spots, making the touch pass and seeming to have fun again. But alas, they fell short. I just hope they don't have that much fun against Detroit in December (?) when they play again!

October 4th, 2005, 5:01 am
Hall of Fame Player

... So after watching more of the game and watching the "Favre special," I realized that Favre is amazing. What a way to revive this team with that 4th quarter attempt. Their D is horrible, but never count out their O when Favre's running the show. ...

Favre is amazing! What a leader.

Incredible 4th quarter rally! Almost pulled it off.

October 4th, 2005, 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

And who was some of those receivers he was throwing TD's to? I have never heard of some of them guys. It just shows you how a good QB makes his receivers better.

Tim

October 4th, 2005, 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]