View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Did you know? 
Site Admin

Post Did you know?
I wanted Steve a couple years back...and yet we settled cause of freaking Seattle. Really, Steve Hutchinson was the man and Jeff Backus was his sidekick IMO and we got the side kick. Well I never realized until today that Steve Hutchinson has been an all pro guard in this years and last years pro bowl. And yet we take solace in having Backus :?

I hate Seattle :evil:

February 15th, 2005, 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I hate Randy Mueller, the GM for Seattle at the time. Him and his darn correct draft picks! :evil:

That guy knows what he is doing... he got a pair of first round picks for Rick Mirer, which they used on Shawn Springs and Walter Jones. He rebuilt New Orleans, with basically no draft picks, thanks to idiot Ditka and his Ricky Williams deal.

He drafted Darren Howard in the second round. He got Marc Bulger in the 6th. Deuce McAllister was his first round pick in 2001. He got Charles Grant, who has emerged as one of the better DEs in the game. He traded Ricky Williams, and gave the Saints a butt load of picks.

That guy was a great GM. He got fired, and then the Saints make brilliant moves like trading up for Jonathan Sullivan and refusing to address their corners.

February 15th, 2005, 9:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

OMG I forgot I hate him/seattle for the Shawn Springs as well. I remember now and it seemed like Seattle was out to leave us with scraps taking Westbrook instead of Springs and Backus instead of Hutchinson. Didn't they trade up for Hutchinson as well? :evil:

February 16th, 2005, 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner

Post Seattle pimps us alot
I did think Westbrook would be good, I wanted them to draft him. Didn't pan out. As I recall, Ross wanted Shaun Alexander when he came out. Seattle drafted him the pick before Bobby chose Stockar McDougle. I remember the draft stories saying.. why not trade up? Ross was terrible, worse than D. Rogers. How could one man be so wrong about so many players?

February 19th, 2005, 9:45 am
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Worse than anything Marty ever did was when Bobby went for 2 against Arizona. It still boggles my mind.

February 20th, 2005, 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]