View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 David Boston 
Stadium Announcer

Post David Boston
Just heard that David Boston is out for the entire year. Miami fans must be beside themselves with angst. Roughly one week into training camp and they are already without their stud RB and now Boston is gone. Looks like a tough season ahead.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

August 7th, 2004, 1:06 pm
QB Coach

Not only that, but they have a QB controversy between two poor QBs, a totally re-built offensive line, Ogunleye holding out, and the McMichael situation (were charges dropped?). Looks like trouble for Miami in 2004!

August 7th, 2004, 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

The Fins are in serious trouble this year, the mighty are falling. The 49er's are one of the only "mighty" teams that have fallen. That's 2 teams the Lions should easily leapfrog!

August 7th, 2004, 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I for one don't think that the 49ers are going to be as horrible as everyone thinks. They are still in a somewhat weak division with the Cardinals in it, and have a solid defense, returning 9 starters from the 13th ranked defense. I don't see Rattay as a huge downgrade for them from Garcia, Barlow should easily fill the void left by Hearst. It all depends on the inexperienced wide receivers for them. But they will be a new-look team, running the ball more, and playing solid defense.

August 8th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Cheerleader

I am seriously starting to feel bad for the Dolphins.

Their offense is going to be horrid this year. But now they can have a taste of what Lions fans have dealt with for the last 3 years.

August 9th, 2004, 6:04 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]