View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 22nd, 2014, 11:53 am



Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League 
Author Message
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
Since nobody else has started one, I guess I will yet again. I'm using the same settings that I have been using forever and the draft is scheduled for Wednesday, August 28th at 8 PM EDT. I was hoping to continue the ID#/password thing, but Yahoo appears to have switched to an email invite only registration system. As a result, I have sent out invites to prior members who do not have their emails hidden (regularjoe12, Kmart, Pablo, LionsFan4Life, and Das Juden). Everyone else interested in joining must contact me via PM or email with their valid email address. Either hit the PM button and I'll get back to you or email me directly at uitto@comcast.net to join.

_________________
Image


June 10th, 2013, 8:25 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: October 30th, 2004, 12:30 pm
Posts: 2205
Location: Austin, TX
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
I'm signed up.

_________________
Image

NEVER GIVE UP!


June 11th, 2013, 8:11 am
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
LionsFan4Life is the first to join, so the new Yahoo email registration thing apparently works. I have also sent out email invites to Shotty and kdsberman this morning. I should add that Kmart's email bounced, so he has to send me a new one, before I can resend the invite. As for everyone else, it's first come, first served, so request your invite ASAP. If you snooze, you lose and there are only 12 total spots available.

_________________
Image


June 11th, 2013, 9:57 am
Profile
Online
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9372
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
I'm in... :)

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


June 13th, 2013, 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
Just sent an email out to TheLegend to join the league. So far, only Pablo, LionsFan4Life, Shotty, kdsberman, and myself have joined.

_________________
Image


June 14th, 2013, 3:39 pm
Profile
League MVP

Joined: February 11th, 2005, 3:01 pm
Posts: 3530
Location: WSU
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
slybri19 wrote:
Just sent an email out to TheLegend to join the league. So far, only Pablo, LionsFan4Life, Shotty, kdsberman, and myself have joined.


thanks, sorry for signing up twice not sure how that happened


June 20th, 2013, 10:34 pm
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3304
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
Wow, a whole 6 players? That aint good.

Hey is there any chance we could move the draft time up to 4 or 4:30? If not no big deal, i just have to leave to work shortly after 5 that day.

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


July 6th, 2013, 2:29 pm
Profile
Online
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3709
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
Thanks for settin me up sly, this parenting business is time consuming! And I have to agree with kds, only 6 teams so far? It wasn't that long ago when we had so many people we filled 2 leagues! Common guys this league is fun and competitive! Jooooooooiiiiiiin uuuuuuuus :wink:

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


July 7th, 2013, 11:40 am
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7235
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
I'll play. Please send the invite.


July 16th, 2013, 9:43 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
I Just sent invites to BillySims and TNLionsFanatic. That would make 9, so only 3 more to go. Or, I can just cap the league at 10 teams. We'll see.

kdsberman, I try to stick to the original date/time of the draft as often as possible, unless several people want it changed. 8 PM seems to be the best time to accommodate those on both the East and West coasts. Also, I try to schedule the draft as close to the start of the season as possible, without doing it on Labor Day weekend when some people are on vacation. Besides, 4 PM is like the middle of the night in my midnight shift world, so I'll be sleeping.

_________________
Image


July 22nd, 2013, 3:57 am
Profile
Team MVP
User avatar

Joined: February 20th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Posts: 3304
Location: Saginaw, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
slybri19 wrote:
I Just sent invites to BillySims and TNLionsFanatic. That would make 9, so only 3 more to go. Or, I can just cap the league at 10 teams. We'll see.

kdsberman, I try to stick to the original date/time of the draft as often as possible, unless several people want it changed. 8 PM seems to be the best time to accommodate those on both the East and West coasts. Also, I try to schedule the draft as close to the start of the season as possible, without doing it on Labor Day weekend when some people are on vacation. Besides, 4 PM is like the middle of the night in my midnight shift world, so I'll be sleeping.



Brian (Sly's Ho's) Draft Time changed from 'Wed Aug 28 8:30pm PDT' to 'Wed Aug 28 5:00pm PDT'


This says 5:00?

_________________
April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.


Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011


July 23rd, 2013, 8:29 pm
Profile
Online
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman
User avatar

Joined: March 30th, 2006, 12:48 am
Posts: 3709
Location: Davison Mi
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
kdsberman wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
I Just sent invites to BillySims and TNLionsFanatic. That would make 9, so only 3 more to go. Or, I can just cap the league at 10 teams. We'll see.

kdsberman, I try to stick to the original date/time of the draft as often as possible, unless several people want it changed. 8 PM seems to be the best time to accommodate those on both the East and West coasts. Also, I try to schedule the draft as close to the start of the season as possible, without doing it on Labor Day weekend when some people are on vacation. Besides, 4 PM is like the middle of the night in my midnight shift world, so I'll be sleeping.



Brian (Sly's Ho's) Draft Time changed from 'Wed Aug 28 8:30pm PDT' to 'Wed Aug 28 5:00pm PDT'


This says 5:00?

PDT

_________________
2013 Lionbacker Fantasy Football Champion


July 23rd, 2013, 9:50 pm
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7235
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
The IMax Slammers are back for more punishment..... Dished out.


July 23rd, 2013, 11:03 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
The other day, Frok PMed me and I sent him an invite, but he hasn't signed up yet. Once he does, I'm thinking about sticking with only 10 teams unless two other people ask to join. We'll see what happens.

Kdsberman, regularjoe is correct. The draft is scheduled for 8 PM Eastern time. What's funny is that when I created the league, I went for 8:30 PM Eastern, but Yahoo made it 8:30 Pacific (11:30 Eastern). I then changed it to 11:30 PM, and they switched the time zone back to Eastern. I finally changed the time to 8:00 and my intended time zone actually stuck. Yahoo can really suck sometimes.

_________________
Image


July 28th, 2013, 12:16 pm
Profile
Varsity Benchwarmer
User avatar

Joined: August 9th, 2004, 1:51 am
Posts: 237
Location: kalamazoo,mi
Post Re: Lionbacker2013 Fantasy League
All signed up for the *ss whippen


Frok

_________________
I feel more like I do now than when I first got here.


July 28th, 2013, 3:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.